finally saw Ralphie May perform

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Appaloosa

Re: finally saw Ralphie May perform

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
ok now i like that guy DL Hughley.......yes he is funny an he disses people that are in the audience...an he is funny as hell.......he is like one i like..Don Rickles because of that...he does off the cuff comedy......when Rickles say to the man that is Swiss he just walks away an say i dont know any jokes about the Swiss but when ya get home tell them thier makin the holes in thier cheese to big....then hes walkin away an lookin at the audience an sayin is he laughin?? is he laughin???....i think they would have done a lot better if they had Hughley in the Nutty Professor....the frumps when he went to the nightclub an the comedian was there cause they got that goofy guy to do that but he did the same thing that Hughley does with the audience but Hughley does it an looks cool...the other guy just looks goofy...... b.b
mojones

Re: finally saw Ralphie May perform

Post by mojones »

Murphdogg,

Here's the odd thing. I've actually met him and he's a nice guy. I'm not big on his style though. I didn't tell him that though. I was gracious as ever. I'm just confiding in you guys...