Bill Maher is a perfect example

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Bill Maher is a perfect example

Post by walrusjk »

He's obviously intelligent, talented and frankly has my politics or I have his, whatever. He's a perfect example of a guy with a quick mind who can't stand the hypocrisy we all live with each day. Any one of us could probably list 5-10 things that we do and we know it's wrong. Eat meat, not vote, spend too little time with family, etc. to infinity. You name it. Maher spends his time thinking about this stuff. Actually has a staff hired to think about this stuff and comment. His sense of humour and his willingness to bring these type of topics up makes me proud that I like this guy. He may be a nut but he's our nut....
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Bill Maher is a perfect example

Post by bingolong »

walrusjk,
Yeah love his Real Time on HBO but miss Politacally Incorrect b/c it was on every night
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
mojones

Post by mojones »

walrusjk,

If you're looking for dissension, you found it. PSYCHE! Naw, Maher is cool in my book. He's helped me get over the defection of Dennis Miller....
mochoman

Post by mochoman »

walrusjk,you have got to be shitting me not eating meat i`ll eat meat whenever the fuck i want thre`s no bill maher that can stop me and voting thats a choice noone can tell you what to do i agree with the spending time with family stuff but what the fuck is rong with killing deer,elk,bear,cougar,bobcat,coyote? thats how you feed your family there was violence in the past and what the hell is gonna happen when people stop killing animals?are they gonna come in to town and kill everyone NO COUSE WE DOWN IN THIS MOUNTAIN TOWN WILL BLOW THERE MOTHERFUCKIN HEADS OFF
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

mochoman,
in 2007 if you have to hunt to feed your family you need to get your ass a job.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

Murphdogg,

lol.... hell yeah, when's the last time you had to hunt down a Cougar for food? Go get your broke ass some food stamps, Go top ramen noodle hunting!

Post by walrusjk »

mochoman,
Geez! You have a brain tumour dude. Do you even cook the meat you eat or just murder the animal and run after it like a mad man, rip its heart out before it dies, take a bite while laughing like a lunatic. Eating meat (which I do) is wrong. Hell I'm not much better than you but I don't revel in it. I need to grow up and change my ways. You need an insane asylm...