Hey jennifer:)

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
danithag

Hey jennifer:)

Post by danithag »

I just bought a Sam Kinison box set and its packed with theese small stand up bits for extra material. Like theese bits that are filmed in clubs, many of them are really bad quality, but still its gold to see everything he has done. I was thinking why dont somebody do the same with richards stuff? Its sad how little is documentet of richard on camera, i mean like dvds and stuff. Still if you go on youtube.com you can find theese rare bits of richard. Some when he was young some from the improv and i was thinking why dont anybody collect all theese existing clips and put them on dvd? A bit like the evoulution cd. Also its on the kinision dvd commentary on the side of his stand up from his brother. And i was thinking how great it would have been to have commentary on the side in live in concert. Like how he found his inspiration and developed that show.

Just a suggestion... Or long ass question...
siggers

Re: Hey jennifer:)

Post by siggers »

danithag,
God, wish I had that Sam Kinison box set, but I really wanted to see a Richard Pryor biopic. I doubt, that’s going to happen now, that rain Pryor stupid ass is making a fake ass documentary, about her life, and have Richard Pryor in there so it could sale, oops im sorry she said, memoirs.

Now, when that movie comes out, and everybody sees its, not really about Richard Pryor, it’s not going to sale, then we are going to have to wait another 10 years until someone else’s get the courage, or the cajones to make a new better biopic. Not only is this movie going to blow, its just a way for rain Pryor, to get money from her fathers name, oh im Richard priors daughter look at this biopic, that’s really about me, but Richard is only in there for 30 minutes, but that doesn’t matter because all the trailers are going to feature, his scenes so they’ll think he’ is the main character for the movie.

Now she’s some sort of comedian, which is bull, she’s just cashing in ion her fathers name to make that money, HUMANS MAKE ME SICK.