P.DIDDY signs second season of bad boys of comedy

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
siggers

P.DIDDY signs second season of bad boys of comedy

Post by siggers »

Ok, I have the entire first season of bad boys of comedy let me just say the behind the scenes feature bring out allot of insight, and P,DIDDY is a prick, he threatens four comedians on the show, I know he is a business man and that whole thing but come on.

And why would we need a new season of bad boys of comedy, don’t we have def comedy jam or is that off the air now. Also I got the news today BET comic view has been canceled. It seems like the main highlight for young African American comedians have stopped, comic view didn’t have the greatest performers by far, but it was still an outlet for young brothers to try and get on TV. But what do you guys think about a new season six episode deal, I’m going to watch it if I can here’s three clips.

Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: P.DIDDY signs second season of bad boys of comedy

Post by Murphdogg »

siggers, I think he needs to stop hiring people to carry umbrella's for him.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
mojones

Post by mojones »

siggers,

P.Diddy a prick? Perish the thought! (SARCASM). I'm sure he only threatened those guys because of the videotape. If he had been alone with them, he wouldn't have said a word. I feel your pain about brothers needing a venue to perform. But you know since Hudlin has taken over, BET has been trying to clean up it's image. Maybe this will have a positive effect on the black comedy scene. Too many times we substitute profanity for good material. RP cursed a lot. But he used it for inflection and to emphasize points. Too many comics now curse for the sake of cursing. Maybe this move will force us to become more versatile with our acts...

Still if you need a place perform here in town, there's Tymes Square on Fuqa and Hiram-Clarke and the Red Cat downtown. It's not BET, but you can get some stage time...
mojones

Post by mojones »

mojones,

Note to self. YOu're the biggest hypocrite in the world. Last night you used more profanity than ever before...and the day before Easter of all days! Next time you get the urge to be self righteous and all, SHUT THE F--K UP! Okay, you may now resume your regularly scheduled browsing...
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

mojones,
you got nothing to worry about, according to Dr. Fredrick K.C. Price Jesus was crucified on January 14 so that would mean Easter was 3 months ago, no blood no foul...no pun intended.

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
mojones

Post by mojones »

hellifiknow,

Who told him this? Jesus perhaps? Hmmmm...well it is hard to squeeze 3 days and 3 nights between Good Friday to Easter Sunday. Oh and while we're at it, December 25th isn't Jesus' birthday, but a date that coincides with a pagan festival. Romans appropriated the saturnalia festival to make it easier for pagans to covert to the faith. So I guess I can curse on Christmas day too. LOL
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

mojones, it was funny, for a min I thought someone was attacking you and i was all going to defend you..then I relized you were attacking yourself. That's just crazy, argueing with yourself on a message board.
b.b
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

mojones,
Good Friday was on Wednesday and I heard something about his birthday being in April so you can curse while being adulterous with a pagan on Dec. 25th and it's ok.

hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Murphdogg,
for a minute I thought Mojones was pulling a Mencia and ripping you off.

Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

hellifiknow, hhahaha, if we would of done it Mencia style he'd of said something not at all offensive and then said OHHHHHHHHHH OHHHH YOUR OFFENDED, I SHOCK YOUUUUUUU.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com