Darth Vader having sex.

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Darth Vader having sex.

Post by walrusjk »

I bet he could really talk dirty. Tap into the dark side while he's getting his freak on. Got a built in breathing thing going. I think I might give it a try with my gal. Wonder what I could say right before climax? In my best Earl Jones voice. Gotta think on this one. How about.."The force is gonna be strong with this spurt"..
AxelFoley85

Re: Darth Vader having sex.

Post by AxelFoley85 »

walrusjk,

:lol: That's some funny shit man!
I've been to the mountian top too, and you know what I saw? More white people, with guns!
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

walrusjk,

Ugh man I just picture a pale butt ass naked dude wearing nothing but the helmet and... socks... well because us guys don't mind having sex with socks on...

Post by JTF »

Anditsdeeptoo,

A friend of mine was having an affair with another friend of mine. After she dumped him, she decides to tell me about when they got together the first time... I tried to stop her, but she had something she had to get off her chest...

When he got undressed, he left his shirt on. He was embarassed because he's got a few extra pounds. Ok, when she persuaded him to take the shirt off, she told him to take the socks off too. The problem? HE ALREADY HAD... HIS FEETS WERE JUST THAT DAMN ASHY!!!
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

JTF,

Poor guy, I guess it's better than being a polar bear... "wit little tiny feets"