Anyone ever do anything really embarassing as a kid in front of the opposite sex that you still remember decades later.

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Anyone ever do anything really embarassing as a kid in front of the opposite sex that you still remember decades later.

Post by walrusjk »

I was just starting to get a feel for talking to girls. I was in the 6th grade and I was talking in class to Sandra Speilberg. She was popular and pretty and I had a crush on her. There was a break in class and we were sitting next to each other at our desks. I needed to sneeze so I interrupted our conversation with a "just a second" and sneezed. When I sneezed I had my head tilted down and 2 rows of snott shot out and dangled down about six inches from my nostrils and just hung there. Horrified I grabbed them and tried to pull it away from my face. I grabbed and pulled which created 6 more inches that snapped onto the back of my hand still attached. Well Sandra let out a yelp and a histerical, grossed out ewwww! All eyes went on me and my beet red face. A guy behind me hands me a fist full of kleenex and I frantically start wiping up as Sandra continues to freak out. I never forgot it and still cringe to this day.
Mister Gee

Re: Anyone ever do anything really embarassing as a kid in front of the opposite sex that you still remember decades later.

Post by Mister Gee »

walrusjk,

I am sooooooooooo tempted to reply to this post, but alas there are some shames that are too embarrassing to relive (even to complete strangers 1000's of miles away). Some of us have to bear our "shame crosses" alone.

All I can say is "jane.... I'm sorry, I was young, drunk and high at the time"

Peace gee 8-O 8-O 8-O
walrusjk

Re: Anyone ever do anything really embarassing as a kid in front of the opposite sex that you still remember decades later.

Post by walrusjk »

Mister Gee,
Come on Gee baby. Get it off your chest. I'm pointing at my shoulder...Cry all over it. You stand the chance of all of us assuming it was way worst. Let's see...Jane, drunk and high...You're at a school dance, before you went in you had a few mixed drinks and some pcp in the parking lot. You stumble in and meet her there. She's totally sober. You slur in her general direction..."Vonna baannce?" She says .."sure". You close one eye and manage to pick her hand out of the 5 you see before you and head for the dance floor. You don't notice she has stumbled and fallen so you drag her a good 20 yards to the middle of the dance floor. You release her hand, pull your shirt up to your neck and break into a dance that is a cross between belly dancing and that Irish stomp dance. You're feeling sqeazy and before you know it you're projectile vomitting all over her. You lose control of your bowels and a turd drops out your pants that you slip and fall on knocking her down and you both start slipping and sliding around in all of it in an attempt to get up. Mean while a circle has formed around you two with every one clapping, pointing and laughing....Am I close?
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

walrusjk, 4th grade, I told a girl if she didn't apologise for something I'd piss on her. She didn't apologise..long story short our school principle drove by and caught me in the act. WE used to get paddled with those thick ass baker paddles back then..
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

Murphdogg,
You took a piss on her? She must have been horrified. What did you do? Go running after her, your pants and underwear around your ankles and holding your little weiner in your hands? I can see her today, as an adult saying sorry every other word no matter if she is or isn't. What would someone have to do before you'd threaten to poop on them? I'll bet you don't bring this up on any job interviews. I can see you reciting your vows when you get married..."I promise to love, obey and never pee on you all long as we both shall live."
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

walrusjk,
funny you should mention that cause i was in ninth grade an the bell was just about to ring n we were waiting an i sneezed an popped a lugi in the back of this girls hair an the bell rang an she reached back to find out what hit her an i was running to the back door of the room an went out...but i did see her reach an grab it an the ewww as i left the doorway....sorry bout that cause when she looked behind her i was gone 8-o
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Appaloosa,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet you and Murphdogg would have some very interesting school reunions. ;p :lol:

Murphdogg,
and they'd drill holes in those paddles to make them more aerodynamic...those bastards.

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
okay so now i know that they made the holes in the paddles so they would pick up speed faster an swat you harder cause all the air would go thru the holes....plus they did that to scare you cause you was younger....an the paddle would look scarier...ooookkkk....im gettin tha picture over forty years too late b.b
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Appaloosa,
it was psyco-logical as hell too the way it made that woosh noise...Coach Rolf was about 7ft tall and he could make that paddle sing...and whoever he was swatting usually sang pretty loud too. ;p :lol:
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
okay i was walkin along a boulevard an i was like thirteen an so i was going to cross this boulevard an i got to the middle median an was watchin this girl who was on the side i was going to but walking the other way...so when i reached the other side of the street an was lookin at her since the middle of the street i heard a big BOOONNNNNG!!!........an i had walked into a sign on the side of the boulevard an my leg went like it was goin to go farther but it was stopped by the sign....an my face hurt from hitting the sign...an i had to walk to the end of the block an about ten yards to get out of her sight but i could still hear her laughing....an laughing....... b.b :lol: