Lopez V. Leno

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
mojones

Lopez V. Leno

Post by mojones »

Okay, what's the deal between George Lopez and Jay Leno? I haven't heard it, but recently I've been told that G. Lo has been dissing Jay Leno. If so, what's the genesis of this feud? How did it start? All this sorta reminds me of Bill Hicks' bit about Leno years ago. By the way, I like both men. That's why I was so surprised to hear about this. I'm not taking sides...
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: Lopez V. Leno

Post by Murphdogg »

mojones,
I haven't heard of this either, I like George more but have always respected Leno.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Murphdogg,
G-Lo is a classy dude, I can not believe he is involved in anything like this! 8-o
Where is the LOVE?
AxelFoley85

Post by AxelFoley85 »

I read about this on Swedish text-tv. Lopez was pissed about Jay not inviting him on his show since 2005, and while not inviting him, Jay still talked to him like they were buddies. Then he attacked Leno's interviewing ability, saying he was the worst interviewer on TV.

I was shocked on this outbreak from Lopez, he just seems pissed he hasn't been on for a while. Jay can't invite him all the time so what's his problem?
I've been to the mountian top too, and you know what I saw? More white people, with guns!
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

AxelFoley85,
actually the fight broke out when Lopez stuck a Bannana in Leno's tail pipe
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
KMommy

Post by KMommy »

I like George! Not really a Leno fan, I always felt that Johnny Carson was kinda forced out of that show and I liked Johnny. Guess that's not really Jay's fault. I don't know why George would be upset about not being on his show. So what, George is already a star. Not like he needs that one big comedy break. I think he has been on Letterman in the past several years???
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Lopez is a member of this site....I wish he would swing thru and tell us whats up....
@.@
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
AxelFoley85

Post by AxelFoley85 »

bingolong,

He is? Has he ever posted here before?

I like Jay a lot, he's a lot better than Letterman IMO. I like the way he always pays respect when someone has passed away, he did it for Dangerfield, Pryor and many more. I think it's very admirable.
I've been to the mountian top too, and you know what I saw? More white people, with guns!