Jennifer Pryor: Rebel with a Cause – A Really Good Cause

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Jennifer Pryor: Rebel with a Cause – A Really Good Cause

Post by Jennifer »

[img]http://www.greenpaw.com/images/Jennifer-110.jpg[/img]

http://www.greenpaw.com/index.php?categ ... icleid=102 - Jennifer Pryor: Rebel with a Cause – A Really Good Cause'

Jennifer Pryor and her late husband, actor-comedian Richard Pryor, shared a passion for animals. They were crusaders together, championing the causes of both wild and domesticated animals. Whether it was helping save baby elephants stolen from their mothers or rallying politicians to prosecute animal abusers, the couple did what they could to fight injustice against animals. Today, Jennifer continues their calling, without her husband, but with the same unwavering conviction. http://www.greenpaw.com/index.php?categ ... icleid=102 - MORE HERE!'
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Jennifer Pryor: Rebel with a Cause

Post by tamra »

Jennifer,

*applauding* this is beyond cool and fantastic, and a blessing to be able to do what you do.

but, ummm.... Don Diva Missy Kitti says she better see you hugged up with a cat real soon. @.@ she says she don't care if it's a lion or tiger, just cheeze with that muthafucka for publicity. or she and her lil buddies will break out the picket signs. ]:o) :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Re: Jennifer Pryor: Rebel with a Cause – A Really Good Cause

Post by hellifiknow »

Jennifer,
Bravo!!!

Great article about a Great Person.

"The worker likened her to Mother Teresa. Yes, I could see that, but a bit more outspoken and feisty."... :lol: ;p ):)

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

Jennifer, a living example of Elanor Roosevelts saying "it's better to light one tiny candle then to curse the darkness"
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

tamra,
LOL--- love the kitties but I got a gansta dog in my pack, who would like the taste of one too much...
trainer on the way...cuz she thinks she is Queen of Encino! :lol:
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

astonamous, off topic here..but I really really want to get a dog. are there any such things as dogs that could be alone for weeks when I'm trying to get people with mullets from Montonna to listen to me when I'm on the road?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

astonamous,
lol---that's the same dog we tell people to get when they ask stupid ass questions, in other words:
"Yo, fool, if you want a perfect dog, don't get one, ain't no such thing..." ]:o( :lol: