Interracial love! Stay tuned!

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
wingchundragon

Re: Interracial love! Stay tuned!

Post by wingchundragon »

bingolong,
Its all good..before I was married I had me some vanilla cookies too...I must say they were grat in bed...but very stupid which is a big turn off for me
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Murphdogg,
Man you just got preferences if it was up to me I would date a woman from India but that ain't happening b/c all there marriages are set up and in the movie "Bend It Like Beckam" chick was like dark meat is a no-no.... :( :lol:

Wingchundragon,
My only thing is I am from the south.... I love pus of all ranges but I don't want to get hung over it .... :lol: :lol:

But on the real life is too short....I have preferences like Murph but I tend to fall for peoples personalities after I get over the looks,body,etc...and on the other hand I may have my mind made up but that ain't got nothing to do with what my dick think... hell white women are growing booties nowadays man!!! ]:o)

:D B-) ;p @.@
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
abnormalandbitchy

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

bingolong,

They first boy to ever have a crush on me was a Black guy who lived next door to me but even then 16 years ago it was made clear white girls didnt date or have black "boy friends" It wasnt my parents who said no they never would do that,but it was black girls who seemed to have no trouble telling me where i stood , This young man and i grew up together and always there was this connection between us but he felt unable to act unpon it because Black men seemed to tell him he was going agaisnt "his own kind" , its true it still happens today i still hear Black girls tell white women we are taking all the good black men, I think thats pretty ballsy its almost like this and it goes for white women who act ghetto and like hos and bitches if that is how you portray your self it is who you will be treated period, I dont believe you can choose love .. you can choose Pus-Say and dick no doubt but thats on your head to each his/her own. But if you tell a Black woman well i just prefer to screw. If you want a good man be a good woman black white hispanic indian what ever but if you are gonna screw every tom dick and tyrone, and act trash youll attract trash same goes for men. I can say i do still think about My first crush and if itd be diffrent now, I seen him about 8 years ago , He was there watching his son be born and i was having my 2nd daughter and there was still a mutual attraction...
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

abnormalandbitchy,
there is only one way to solve this problem..send the sista's my way by god.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

yup u racist sommabish! I suggest u get to a 12-step Klan meeting right away.
;p
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
abnormalandbitchy

tamra,
:lol: :lol: he aint asking for to much is he?

:lol: 12 step klan program!!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

abnormalandbitchy,
Yeah sistas will give you a hard time....but in my opinion I wouldn't want that sista no way......I hate that niggativty...:(

...by the way LOVE that Avatar!! B-)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
abnormalandbitchy

bingolong,
:lol: :lol: niggativty ..

you just aint right bro! b.b
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

abnormalandbitchy,
:lol:
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bingolong,
b.b b.b
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com