Interracial love! Stay tuned!

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Interracial love! Stay tuned!

Post by tamra »

Jennifer,

yeah that's the other part of that bullshit rap - white women are easy. my best friend is white, trust me when I say if I even mention "he did this, he did that", she got a gun in one hand and shovel in the other while asking me "you ready to do this or what?"

the guys who are saying this shit are one thing: HUSTLERS. and it ain't about race, it's about being able to recognize game. because rest assured there would be a woman of any other race, including his own, who would fall for his game. problem is he can't run the game in his same environment. so he has to go elsewhere, which is part of a bigger economic and social problem. @.@

Vee,

yup it needs to be talked about. because here it is since 1986 I've been hearing about this problem. so that's over 21 years of bullshit that is obviously getting worse. and sisterhood among all women would end it. but then u gotta deal w/low self-esteem women of all races who fall for the okey-doke. @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

tamra and vee,
Spot on Tamra:
The brothers or anyone who runs another 'group' of women down...white or black...are doing it so they can feel good about themselves and their shit! Which is one big manipulation---the low-self-esteem sista's fall for it...the empowered sistas who know better, expose these small minds and hearts, by speaking honestly the way we are doing here...
Because WE ARE ALL SISTERS...and that is the truth and I am fortunate to have this opportunity to speak this clearly, plainly, honestly with my sisters, Veronica and Tamra and I love you for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-x :-x :-x ;)

So basically, these assholes end up with stupid bitches!!lol
Vee

Post by Vee »

Jennifer and Tamra,

Girls!Girls!Girls! I'm feeling so positive about this whole journey. This "truth serum" journey. I mean, Jen you're feeling good about being able to talk freely? That means a lot to me and I'm sure Tamra too. It's not everyday that Black women/white women talk so honestly about such a raggedy topic and are able to express themselves so authentically. I mean, everybody shies away from this shit - Seriously. You know the truth of the matter is...we're not hating. We're just letting everyone know how we feel and...we're not victims of low self-esteem:) Talk about "Girl Power!". Sweet Sensations!!! The truth will set you free...or atleast make you feel a bit better:) ):)
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
tamra

Post by tamra »

Jennifer & Vee,

amen sistah gurls!!!! :) now to get the women contributing to the problem to wake up. because I'm still rolling with my plan for women to take over the world. :lol: can't do that divided.

and there are a lot of positive interracial relationships. esp. where both races are loved and appreciated as a whole. and together, they break down doors, barriers and more.

so this other nonsense is definitely an asshole thing. because I don't see how u can diss a whole race or your own to date another race and then turn around and contribute positively to anything for all races. 8-o trying to figure that one out. but like I guess it's about love and knowing the difference.
---
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

tamra,
That's it---you hit the nail on the head...any motherfucker knocking a whole race down, knows about pussy, not love!!!!!!
and probably not a whole lot about Pussy either! :lol: :lol: b.b
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

Jennifer, I know enough about it to know the last one I leased for 5 years wound up costing me a house and a car.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

:lol:

but that's the kinda pus-say that gives us all a bad name. because somewhere out there is the golden pus-say (myth ]:o)). so you gotta keep looking.
---
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra, I've had some boomarang pussy to, no matter how hard you throw it away that shit comes right back to you.
b.b
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
wingchundragon

Post by wingchundragon »

tamra,
Sorry I came in late on this but its a great post..as a Black man myself, I'm married to a lovely dominican woman. I've had all different races(black, white, etc) Yes they're all different in certain things but one thing remained: they were women! Each one of them gave me the same emotional rollarcoaster headaches normal women give to men..lol..I never got with someone cause of race. Beautiful women come in all colors...As long as they have nice lips, tits and hips we can roll..(I think I'm the only brotha who doesnt care about big asses..lol)

On a different note, I do find a lot of self-hate within the races. I've been with my wife for 4 yrs now and some of her family members and friends think she wouldve been better off with a white male. I take good care of her and it took a while for them to accept me..I even heard the line,"Your not like the others." I find that most latin people (most are dark as hell) really hate Black men and are taught to look the other way and catch a white man cause he's the savior. Does anybody else experience this crap from Latin people or is it me?
tamra

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

:lol: LMFAO @ boomerang pussy. man, u just gotta learn how to duck!

wingchundragon,

yep, and surprisingly I have experienced that in the NY area. I was with a friend who was white and the owner of new property he'd just purchased a few doors down from a Puerto Rican family near Inwood. the male Puerto Rican guy refused to acknowledge my existence, yet my friend was showing me his place to consider renting it, which the guy didn't know. the way the Puerto Rican guy looked at me was like I was shit or a maid coming to start a new cleaning job. in his mind, a black couldn't possibly be moving in. 8-o

but in Cali a lot of Mexicans in the Bay Area didn't like blacks and I couldn't figure that one out either.

but that hatred of darker skinned persons is one of the long term damages of slavery that will take an act of God to undo, or at least picking up a book for knowledge. @.@ ridiculous. because South America, and the islands were all part of the slave trade and "break 'em in" locations.

when you know more you hate less is what I've learned. :)
---