Interracial love! Stay tuned!

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Interracial love! Stay tuned!

Post by Jennifer »

stay tuned!
Veronica and I are having a conversation about black men and black women and white women and white men...or mexican or whatever...stay tuned...
Jennifer

Re: Interracial love! Stay tuned!

Post by Jennifer »

Well, this started out as quite a lively discussion, as you can imagine...
so many ideas...we had another glass of wine and decided not to type it out but perhaps tape it!
later, folks,
Vee

Post by Vee »

Jennifer,
Hey there...Im gonna find that short film that fueled me on this issue. It was something that I saw on myspace and it was deep. It's not that I'm prejudice or anything of that nature. I just get really heated when a brother has to diss the Black Woman when he dates other races. It's crazy...it's always that same type of brother too. That bitchy one...LOL. I I know I'm not making sense right now to many but...I feel how I feel and that's how I feel:) LOL WE will shed some light on this topic - I swear!!!!!! You got that tape recorder?

Vee
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Vee and Jennifer,
http://www.myspace.com/tiredblackman - Was it this movie?'

Look I must keep it real on this issue....there may be some relationships that may make you more comfortable in public but I have no preference when it comes to the PUS-SAY....attraction is attraction whether the girl end up being black,white,indian,hispanic,asian etc....I keep my options open always!!! @.@

WORD TO RICHARD PRYOR...AIN'T No Shame in my game !!!!!!

[img]http://a895.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/im ... f4fc06.jpg[/img] ;p :D :( :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Vee

Post by Vee »

bingolong,

Nope...this is completely different from what we were talking about. This is actually hating on the brother for dating a white woman. That's not what I'm stressed about. I don't have anything to say about anyone's choices in love. I just really hate the brother who puts the Sister down to get the white "Pus-Say". They do exist and I will find this movie and post it...you'll see what I'm talking about. How you doin' anyway?

Vee
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Vee,
Doing good,how about you? :)

....naw would never hate on a potential mate for a date...never know when I would have to eat them words...LOL

But yeah post that when you get ahold of it ):)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

bingolong,
I like this clip...it is the brother who is essentially and clearly saying, he doesn't care what color the woman is who makes him happy or "brings balance into his life" but he was sick of his ex-wife's drama and anger...(I particularly appreciate how calm he stayed when expressing himself)
and that is a non-racist point of view.
Veronica's anger is apparently something else; and I am not going to put words into her mouth...she obviously, must express this herself...but she did say to me:
"she expects more from the black man"....
Well, I must say, I found out in my experience...all men, all colors, can be lovable monsters! Men are men!
And I have dated many different races and ethnicities-I have been loved and I have been beat up on by at least three different races! White, black and Mexican...
now, obviously, we are all discussing here our personal experiences...
I have also had a black man say to me-which RIchard never said to me by the way...
"black men like to date white women because a white woman will put up with more than a black woman will"...

That sorry, punk bitch, Mike Epps, said to me:
"I love to hear about Richard but it's hard, coming from a white woman..." now ain't that some racist shit! Punk ass that he is...

b.b
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
"Men are men"....thats it in a nutshell!!! :lol:

Mike is ignorant.... :(
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

bingolong,
Bingo, get your ass on over here and date Miss Veronica...please, let's put an end to this shit right now!LOLOLOL b.b
Obviously, you know how to treat a woman, no matter what color she is!
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

bingolong,
Mike is ignorant...he is one of the ones who said..."white women take shit that black women won't"
and yet, he cheats on his wife!