Interracial love! Stay tuned!

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Re: Interracial love! Stay tuned!

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

bingolong,

Vee and Bingo sitting in a tree

_ _ _ _ i-n-g , .... :lol: :lol:
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Vee,
Yeah--I remember that...but I was more focused on how they were disrespecting Richard! They were hustling, trying to get into my graces so I would give them a clip of RIchard to put in their pimp movie for FREE...naw, a clip, they had already put in their film assuming it would be ok! That didn't work...they were all up in my face, "Richards' the man, yadayadayada.." yeah, he's the man until you ask them to pay the MAN! So these assholes were not only dissing you, and black women and his wife but they were dissing Richard, THE MOTHER OF ALL BROTHERS, as well!
They had to take the clip OUT OF THE FILM because they didn't want to pay Richard for the damn clip...they are some punk bitches all the way round!!I remember it well! b.b

I just have two races: assholes and non-assholes. keeps it simple (great quote)
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Vee,

8-o NOT the Hughes Brothers from one of my favorite movies, Dead Presidents. awww damn.

see, I don't know how that started. I just know for as long as I was in Cali, it was an everyday thing. by the time I moved it was a like broken record.

but here's what we need to shut that hate down. the next time a brotha starts running down sistahs have the white sistah he's talking to say "well hey, I don't date brothas that run down my sistahs". that will make him think twice.

the other problem from what some brothas are saying is creating prejudice towards black women. because I have actually seen a white woman publicly tell a black woman black women aint shit that's why her man left her for her. and loudly in a mall too, with kids listening. my guess is the man filled her head w/all his issues that she's passing on to others.

either way the hatred has to stop, ironically when something called love is involved.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tamra

Post by tamra »

Jennifer,

8-o oh damn, cheap and stupid. well the Hughes just lost cool points with me. then again, this probably explains why they haven't had anything in the spotlight for a long time. guess their priorities are wrong. @.@
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

It's getting hot in here....@.@
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

tamra,
That is absolutely the right thing to do! Because we are all sista's...
Veronica turned me onto a seriously cool song by Jada Pinkett---
Hey Vee...put up that mp3 of that song!!!It's fierce and is about respecting ALL SISTERS---every race!
For the record Tamra: whenever a brother has said anything like that to me about black women...I ask them about the shit they say about white women taking shit black women won't take...because that's a darned fucked up, insulting thing to say to and about white women and black women! Just wipes the floor with white and black sistas in one fell sweeop! Sounds like a divide and conquer kind of thing...that mall rat screaming that shit was just some loud, ignorant white trash!
So we back to square motherfucking 1! Assholes are assholes, whatever size or shape or color they come in!
Vee

Post by Vee »

Jennifer,
Girl power!!!! LOLOL Assholes are Assholes. Okay... you are making me see the other side:) My anger is one sided. Damn, dudes just want everybody to feel bad...let's just blame it on the cali boys and move on. You know, when we go out & a brotha steps up being rude...I'mma be like, "Yo Jen, say what tamra said to say". This is where you say in the whitest voice EVER, "Hey Brother, I don't date brothers who diss my sisters". We can say it in unison if ya want. I think it will be a real treat - hysterical! I can see his face just cracking---Lovin'It! Thanks Tamra - you've done it again! Hot2Trot!
This turned out to be some positive shit folks:)

Well, sorta anyway....I'm really not mad anymore - well, not so much!
b.b :( b.b
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
tamra

Post by tamra »

Vee & Jennifer,

oh that would be priceless to see his face when Jennifer says that. :lol: I just can't believe someone would say that nonsense publicly. but on the plus side, makes it easy to recognize an asshole :lol: I know my silly self would respond with "oh sorry, I didn't see your asshole sign. lemme get an interpreter over here" and just walk away. I bet his dumb ass would wait for me to return too. :lol:
---
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Vee and Tamra:
What do you think I say when they tell me that white girls take shit that black girls won't?
This is the other side of the same fucked up coin!
Of course, I would set a brother straight...in my own voice...
which, I would not necessarilty describe as 'white'...
I would describe it as "truthful"!
Vee

Post by Vee »

Jennifer,

"This is the other side of the same fucked up coin". No, Jen...you don't have a white voice-You Do Have Your Own Voice - a voice that screams the truth...constantly:)
I totally understand what you are saying and I'm embarrassed that I couldn't hear you earlier in the game. I hate to be so analytical about this but...what's really happening here is "Us girls" are coming together and talking about something that most folks don't wanna talk about. Especially men. We're getting closer to the truth here. I mean, if I'm screaming about this black man over here and how he's treating me. Then you're screaming about this same type of brother who's talking shit to you....Didn't you call it "Divide & Conquer"? Wow Brilliant. Maybe at the end of the day, this dude just doesn't like women. Especially strong women...of any race. Girl...this is a whole different Plateau of conversation. Is plateau even a word?

Let's not shut up about this. Let's keep talking and exploring this fucked-up-ness. I feel honored talking to you and Tamra and...figuring shit out. Hell, ya never know...maybe this shit was the beginning of "The Downlow Brotha". I can't help but giggle at that one.

Can we all give each other some high fives here? I love smart chicks!

b.b b.b

Vee
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee