Interracial love! Stay tuned!

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: Interracial love! Stay tuned!

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra, yep ever group has their racist. The first time I tried to make the move to Cali back in 93 I lived in the bay area, and hated it at first, the white folks out here didn't like me..at ALL. And the feeling was mutal. The only friends I made were filipino's. I'll never forget I had one job and this old black superviser hated my happy go lucky ass for some reason, I was the only white boy that worked at the place. Two Philipino's I worked with reported her for deridinling constantly calling me "white boy". Could of cost her, her job but I wouldn't press it cause I kind of had kin like that, and I figured she could of went through some shit back in the day that would make her hate white folks. I just thought it was funny to have a racial discrimination case filed by filipino's about a white boy being discriminated against by a black woman, if we could of thrown some athiest and gay folks in there we'd of had all our bases covered..

back to the topic..I'm seeing a black girl, mexican, and asian gal right now. Anyone know a lesbian they could hook me with to fill out my roster? b.b
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

:lol: :lol: but u should have let someone know about the racist boss. that wasn't called for because u had nothing to do with her past.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

bingolong,
get cuter ones next time!!!LOL

I know what your point is but next time: come on, get yourself, some serious white poontang, if you are trying to prove a point! b.b
If you inlove, well that is a whole other thang! :lol:
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Murphdogg,
you paid for it!LOL
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
:lol: :lol: :lol: I was wondering if anybody was going to catch that addition to my post!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong & Jennifer,

:lol: and I wouldn't have noticed the pic until I saw your last post.

umm, gonna have to high five Jennifer. :lol:

but they were ah-ite, but you a rapper, you are supposed to have Beyonce/Fergie booty-licious wimmens on your arms at all times. ;-p :lol:
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
Yeah I snuck that pic in....I got to take care of my grou..I mean fans too!! :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

:lol: ummm huh, busted. yea show those frea.. er fans. :lol:
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
:lol: :lol:
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bingolong, After my ex I have this aversion to dating white women..is that racist? Can I be a racist if I'm white and I dont' want to date a white woman?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com