Jennifer must be having a good year

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Jennifer must be having a good year

Post by Jennifer »

abnormalandbitchy,Murphdog...
This is hysterical...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

Jennifer,
now I'd like to do my impression of the worst comic on the planet.

ty ty very much, I'll be here all week, try the tofu. Thank you folks . on a serious note. Give it up for the troops ladies and gentlemen. What's the deal with asian drivers? I mean come on now. give it up for the troops!!! but seriously folks, men and women are different. Give it up for the troops!!. It's crazy out here...real talk..KEEP IT GOING FOR THE TROOPS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. What's the deal with airline food? I men come on now. I'm always to busy screwing the stewerdesses to eat the shit..KEEP IT GOING FOR THE TROOPS. you guys are a great audience give it up for yourselfs. now it's time for me to do the crockadile hunters voice..GOODDAY MATE, BY CROCY..ty you ladies and gentlemen..let's keep it going for the troops. Don't forget to turn your cellphones off for the show, put on vibrate and stick it in your pocket and you'll enjoy the show that much more. HIOOOOOOOOOO. ladies and gentlemen that's been my time. GOODNIGHT
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
abnormalandbitchy

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

Murphdogg,
You sorry bastard You took my damn nyquil and my rollin papers ... listen we are going to have issues if you keep takin my shit without askin! total disrespect in this relationship !
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

abnormalandbitchy, relationships do seem to work better when we men just wait to be ordered about.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
abnormalandbitchy

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

Murphdogg,
Nah i prefer a man who can tell me what they want and just do it nothing drives me more insane then a man who ask "premission" to go out with friends or some weird shit damnit be a man and tell me your going out and ill be just fine... as long as you leave my damn nyquil alone :lol:
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan
KMommy

Post by KMommy »

abnormalandbitchy,

Yeah me too. If a man lets me boss him around I will but I won't respect him in the morning! ;p :lol:
In the words of MC Lyte "Get a roughneck, got get a rough neck." I don't really want a roughneck but I do need a real man.

Murphdogg,
You really need to stop hanging around Murphdogg. I think he is a bad infulence on you. :lol:
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

KMommy, okay someone in the world..get Jennifer Riled up I'm waiting for a new installment of Jennfer's talking shit. I think it should be syndicated!!!!!! What about Don Imus? Paris Hilton still getting media attention for being born out of a Vagina named Hilton?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
KMommy

Post by KMommy »

Murphdogg,

"I think it should be syndicated"

I agree! Let's replace Imas with Jennifer!!!