Richard Pryor 'Craps' (After Dark)

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
abnormalandbitchy

Richard Pryor 'Craps' (After Dark)

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

OK so i thought i had heard EVERYTHING by the man himself! but i stand corrected, I was out surffing the antique stores today and decided Hell why not buy a record player/stero system still in great shape ... but now i need records so i was sifting through and i stumbled on to this Record im going to go crank up this wonderous electronic device now and have a listen I know it will be great :D

on yeah Jennifer I dont know why but man when i seen this your voice poped in my head talkin about them Hedge people ! :lol: :p
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Richard Pryor 'Craps' (After Dark)

Post by bingolong »

abnormalandbitchy,
Classic Album!!! If you loved that you have really got to check this out when you get a chance https://richardpryor.com/0/43329/0/1243 ... 0&prodid=4 - "Evolution Revolution" !!!'
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
abnormalandbitchy

Re: Richard Pryor 'Craps' (After Dark)

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

bingolong,
damn thanks ! last time i check everything was sold out , and i really want his n jennifers books damnit! .. time to go get the credit cards out!
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan