The NAACP Award for Military Honor

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

The NAACP Award for Military Honor

Post by Jennifer »

Posted: 11/12/06 11:50AM

Well, I ended up improvising a little;
I began with:

"I should be getting one of these honors, you see there is something you all don't know about me. I did two active tours, I married Richard twice. "(hear the drum beat)

and then...
"We know Richard didn't have the illustrious career in the Army as some of these esteemed veterans in this room...however, Richard protected you from a lot of white, German women!"
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: The NAACP Award for Military Honor

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
:lol: :lol:

Thats great he was honored for that!! B-)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Jennifer,

I was very happy to hear Richard was getting this award and that you was there to accept it for him. B-)

You honored both Richard and all the veterans with your words.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

bingolong,
The vets loved it...some great old timers who had so many medals, they clinked when they walked!
Fought not only on the battlefields but on the battlefields of racism when they were fighting for our country...it was so kewl to be in the room and hear the stories...and meet these men! I was humbled and so honored to be able to help honor them!!! :)
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Jennifer,

from the bottom of this members heart ...GOD BLESS YOU ,

We all love Richard and what his career brought to so many,

You are his Champion , ):)
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bcddjjsc690,
lmfao@ We know Richard didn't have the illustrious career in the Army as some of these esteemed veterans in this room...however, Richard protected you from a lot of white, German women
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Jennifer,
Ditto on Bcdd remarks!

What Up Lady----VIRGO LOVE up in da house!!!
All I have to say is - Represents sweet lady, represent yo man!

That was awesome! ;)
Where is the LOVE?
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

tis2flyyy,
I had to keep it real...Richard would have have been honored but would not be able to take it seriously when you have those serious heros in the room!
Now Isaih Washington...oh lordy, does he take himself seriously or what!
He actually got up there and started talking about the fight he had with Patrick Dempsey...(Grey's Anatomy)...it was embarrasing..."I got the Nation of Islam behind me and the NAACP...so I'm not going anywhere."
These folks didn't give a shit about that nonsense!
scuse me but as a brother put it who was in my party..."you put your hands around a white man's neck who is the star of the show...oh yes, you going somewhere...maybe not today, but eventually..."
For all those who don't know, there was a fight on the set...not part of the show! Isiah called one of the actors "fagot" and that actually became a show about this character's 'coming out'---
BTW, did you all know a black woman wrote and conceived that Grey's Anatomy...kewl.

He was a cold, hard bastard...the best thing about him was his wife...nice lady...hope he keeps her! But at the rate he is imploding, no telling! He wouldn't talk to anyone at the table, we all sat together...shame,,,what the fuck...Hollywood gone to the brother's head!!!!! :D @.@
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
Wow what a jackass....like that guy said at the table, it might not be today but it is definitely coming soon.... ]:o(
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Jennifer,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Real piece of work, he sounds like. Like you said, who cares about that stupid shiznet! Thanks for the reply.
Where is the LOVE?