I just had to share-this is what talking the truth looks like!!

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

I just had to share-this is what talking the truth looks like!!

Post by Jennifer »

Hi Jennifer,
I am a reacurring guest on IADYMF (abnormalandbitchy) , I dont post much anymore but still read since Richard past it just seems diffrent to me growing up i adroed him and as i got older admired his stregth in getting clean and reuniting with his one true love YOU! growing up a child of addict parents Richards story gave me hope and yours and his story gave me a hope that love does conqor all. So i havent posted lately im sorry :( . By the way i sure hope someone finds rain and beat the living shit out of her and shows her she isnt shit to any of us who cared for and adored richard. her bullshit games are a wee bit old as I recently had a Discussion with my Brother who is 28 , when he called me up and suggested we use our father for the childsupport he was suppose to pay. 'Grow the Fuck up move on and stop acting 6 parents divorce shit happens we move on" and from what i understand her father did all he could to be sure she had all she needed in life and she wasted it all how fucked up do you need to be to still be doing this childish shit and direspecting not only her Father but you who cared for her dad when no one else seemed to give him a 2nd thought once his illness had settled in ... May she choke on a Bone!
Ok so this wasnt why i emailed you, I wanted to tell you about my newest rescue, A little 8 week old black lap pup .... Found by the shelter in a Canal only 2 days or so after birth we found Mom and 8 little puppies in there and we were lucky we caught them before the canal was filled with water, I watched these little fellows grow and in the end feel in love with our newest family member who i had to Name Pryor, because he is the Biggest there is and he survived when others thought he wouldnt he beat the Odds!
I hope that you are well oooo and Dave Chapelle can FUCK OFF grrrrrrr I would have done it!
Loves a Big Fan Forever
Dianne Miller
abnormalandbitchy

Re: I just had to share-this is what talking the truth looks like!!

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

astonamous,
Im not only a member of the Rains A Bitch Club , im also the president. Join now and recive your free Rains a Crack Whore Tee-Shirt at no cost.
LOl ok ill play nice :D im glad you see we all got you back here jenny we love you and at this point anyone who attemps to fuck with Richards name or you is in for one hell of a fight
Love Dianne :lol:
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: I just had to share-this is what talking the truth looks like!!

Post by Jennifer »

abnormalandbitchy,

;) :lol: :-x