British Airways Rocks....

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

British Airways Rocks....

Post by Jennifer »

Well, DONE, BRITISH AIRWAYS!

This scene took place on a BA flight between Johannesburg, South Africa and London, England.

A white woman, about 50 years old, was seated next to a black man.

Obviously disturbed by this, she called the air hostess.

"You obviously do not see it then?" she responded.

"You placed me next to a black man.

I do not agree to sit next to someone from such a repugnant group. Give me an alternative seat."

"Be calm please," the hostess replied. "Almost all the places on this flight are taken but I will go to see if another place is available."

The hostess went away and then came back a few minutes later.

"Madam, just as I thought, there are no other available seats in the Economy Class. I spoke to the captain and he informed me that there is also no seat in the Business Class.

All the same, we still have one place in the First Class."

Before the woman could say anything, the hostess continued.

"It is not usual for our company to permit someone from the Economy Class to sit in First Class. However, given the circumstances, the captain feels that it would be scandalous to make someone sit next to someone sooooo disgusting."

She turned to the black guy, and said, "Therefore, Sir, if you would like to, please collect your hand luggage, a seat awaits you in First Class."

At that moment, the other passengers, who'd been shocked by what they had just witnessed, stood up and applauded.

This is a true story. If you are against racism, please send this message to all your friends; please do not delete it without sending it to at least one person.

WELL DONE, British Airways
bcddjjsc690

Re: British Airways Rocks....

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Jennifer,
Only thing that could have been better , would have been a Black pilot coming back to console her ..

Bitch woulda hopped right off ,, :lol:
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bcddjjsc690,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: & that is real!
Where is the LOVE?
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Jennifer,

Yes, they do rock, indeed.

What I can not believe, is that there are still people tripping on skin color and the WHOLE WIDE WORLD is in such a precarious state right now. That woman was a small minded bee-yotch.

Like dude that played the president in that movie "Independance Day", where he said -"Today, we need to put aside our petty differences - for we face a new and deadly issue - annialation."

But Hollywood from the Hood (that would be me) also says - I wish I could have gotten a hold of that woman and I would have shook the shit out of her. When I was through with shaking her azz, she would have loose brain syndrome.

People need to be very careful who they do that type of stuff around. You never know, might be sitting next to a real radical brown person (like myself) - ready to shake some shit up.

& that is also,....real.
Where is the LOVE?