We need donations for Pryor's Planet

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

We need donations for Pryor's Planet

Post by Jennifer »

There are some dogs in serious trouble...saved from the backwoods of a hell-hole...that's the only information I can give: they are still in danger...they are safe and sound but funds are needed!
Jennifer

Re: We need donations for Pryor's Planet

Post by Jennifer »

Lexington, TN

One dog found on the porch, decapitated...one dog found on the property, just the hind quarters...another dog was hit by a vehicle and later died without any vet care. 5 dogs were found on the property without food and water covered in fleas and ticks. They have now been rescued and are safe, but we need funds to pay for their care and housing until GOOD forever homes can be found.

The monster responsible for all this was arrested on a felony E charge with a $10,000 bond. The judge lowered that bond to $5000.00 and the guy is now out on the street. His name is John Johnson and about 25 years old...seems to be a drifter and very much into dog fighting. The property was littered with other dog remains and who knows what is inside the house where the dog fighting occured.

Please help with whatever you can do. If you are interested in writing letters to city, county or state officials or investigaters, please send me a PM or to Trudy and we will give you the contact information.

If you can spare a dollar or two, please go to http://www.pryorsplanet.com - www.pryorsplanet.com' and donate what you can to the TN Pitt Rescue Fund.
You can also send to fosterd2@yahoo.com using your Paypal account. Any funds we collect...all will go straight to this rescue...

The sad thing is that the people responsible for carrying out justice in this case are not taking it seriously..."What is all the fuss about over just a dog?" !!!

MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!! ]:o(
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Jennifer,
It makes me sad...that not one person, besides Trudy, has not made one donation to Pryor's Planet for these dogs;
any amount would be helpful...there are other rescuers involved...who are giving of their time and money...who also need help...
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
Been making some contacts with some people on this issue and will keep you posted
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

bingolong,
you rock..
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Jennifer,

I posted in here earlier...but deleted it. Then went directly to the Pryor Planet website.

Why?

Where I am from and how I get down is: instead of talking about it, I just plain and simply be about it.

The donation sent is on both Steve and my behalf.

Peace
& God Bless U for caring as you do.
Where is the LOVE?
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

astonamous,

YES! That is what I am talking about! What the DA's name and pertinent info? Send a PM. ole mr. johnson needs to be dealt with........
Where is the LOVE?
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

tis2flyyy,
Girl...I thank you so much for your generous donation...it's been a hellifide situation but we got em to safety...now, we need the forever homes..you can't believe how cute and how sweet after coming out of pure evil...truley amazing...it speaks to the purity of the souls of dogs..I swear..it is such a miracle...have worked on this for a while now..and some fucked up corrupt motherfuckers covering for the criminal...that's ok...none of us are quiting on this...
You are so kind and thoughtful and generous for the dogs...every nickel, penny, and beautiful intention that goes along with it..goes to these furbabies!!!!!! :-x
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Jennifer,
Helliknow..donated too...a shout out to you my man! Thanks..and NIck covered his bounced check :-x thank you one and all...now all you motherfuckers you haven't donated..come on ya'll!It feels good to help these angels!
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

Jennifer,
):) It is all love for the fur babies. Like you said, we NEED to look out for those who can not look out for themselves.

To all:
Also, I was forwarded a list of contacts regarding this issue from Trudy. My secretary took some letters for me, prettied the tone up and shot them off on the fax machine. For all of you who want to do SOMETHING but may not have the funds right now, I suggest you hit Trudy up on the pm and get to wrtitng. Please keep your tone nice but to the point. Believe me, this is a worthy cause. God only knows the hell these babies have lived through. Tore my heart up.

Dear God, please protect and place the babies - and all other that need your help.
Where is the LOVE?