Rain Libels me Again..

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Rain Libels me Again..

Post by Jennifer »

She has a proposal going around New York City to publishers in which she libels and defames me!
Guess the bitch wants to get sued again...she must like it!!!
Go ahead Rain...make my day!!!!
tis2flyyy

Re: Rain Libels me Again..

Post by tis2flyyy »

Jennifer,
What is wrong with that girl???? I do not want to be disrespectful, as she is TMIC's daughter, but ahhhhh, what the FUCK is actually her problem?

Can't see she that you are one of the BEAUTIFUL people of this world (inside and out)??????

Why would she want to try to hurt her Dad's ONE TRUE LOVE????

We all need to pray for her and put her in GOD's hands.
She is a hater and that is not good. That child may need an exorcism or some holy water spinkled on her. She is not doing anything but making herself look bad.

DAMN! It is always SOMEONE putting a monkey wrench in the program. I wish she would just chill the hell out! Heck, folks are not even done greiving yet!b.b

Dear Jennifer, keep your head up sweet baby. Ain't NOTHING that girl can do to you. You know that you are a strong loving 100% woman. People can't stand when you are on top of your shit, too strong, too proud or too free.

We have you in our prayers always.
One Love
Big T
):)
Where is the LOVE?
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Jennifer,

You act surprised...

I guess that into each life a little Rain must fall. But you were the sunshine in Richard's life. And you know how much Richard loved to keep some sunshine on his face!

]:o)
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

deepseas,
Yeah I can't front JTF just came with a great analogy there....but I could never tell him that directly ,might go to his head.....hence the reason I directed my reply to you deepseas.. ;p
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

JTF,
and the gang: once again...you all say the right and true things...that lead me back to myself and always to Richard and love...I fear Rain and Elilzabeth will never look to themselves, never get therapy, never get honest about who they are, and where they failed as children...that truth evades them as profoundly as the truth the Richard failed them as a father...yet, he was still a lovable and good man..and above all a genius...a man who made a difference and will continue to make a difference in this world...
Those haters won't do anything but give back hate...
Thank you all once again...this site pulses with Richard's heart and truth and I love you all for it... :-x
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Jennifer,

I was just being a pervert.

:p
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

Jennifer,
yeah haters tend to do that .......give back hate......thats why i hate haters..... :lol:
jermainebailey

Post by jermainebailey »

Jennifer,

I think all parties,( you, Rain, Elizabeth) should forget the courts and just meet up and let it all out. Have a deep talk and try to work things out.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

deepseas,

& I will be the STRONG ARM (aka bodyguard)...to deal with anybody that tries to mess with Jennifer.
Where is the LOVE?
jermainebailey

Post by jermainebailey »

astonamous,

I guess ur right..I have two older sisters who have issues with my dad and it's kinda like the same thing. They're mad at my dad for giving more attention to my brother and I and not them beign that they're the first borns. But it goes deeper than that. I'm old fashioned and I believe in forgivness so...someone has to step up to the plate...and yes it is wrong for them(Rain and Liz) to air dirty laundry to the public. Didnt his first son had beef with him also?