Rain Libels me Again..

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Rain Libels me Again..

Post by Jennifer »

jermainebailey,
Richard Jr. has come correct...he grew up, faced himself...he's a man now...and has the heart to prove it!
robfharris

Post by robfharris »

tis2flyyy,
I'll be right there with you tis... all 6'4" 230 of me.
Stay strong Jennifer, unfortunately people seem to have been waiting for these days to come and probably have things plotted out on how they want to attack. But the truth is the truth and the truth is on your side.
Now that Johnnie's gone, I guess I should start being nice to the cops.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

I don't know much about my dad, I think he was either a member of the Nitty Gritty Dirt band or maybe one of the Allman brothers..maybe even someone from foghat..we'll probably never know, I mean who has the time to bring in every member of every southern rock band from the 70's together to Dna test them to find out who my father is? You may be wondering at this point what my post has to do with this thread, and to be honest so am I, if anyone finds out what the hell I'm talking about please pm me.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

Jennifer,

here's a little diddy from someone who's still new around here. Don't know what all hell is going on..But Has Tons of respect for you..

RAIN
All she has is a name.
To cover all her shame.
Anywhere she can place the blame.
Doin nothing to ease her pain.
and we all knows what happen then
Bad loses out and good will win.
Jen, Head up high Eyes to the Sky
Rich's watchin you and that girl that tries
To sabatoge all thats been done for her
fightin back only encourages her.
She can't do for herself and lives in disdain
She will fall one day like her name..Rain....

take care, you are a strong woman. Don't let no rain in on your sunshine.

Michelle
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

Momof5, I just remember what my point was supposed to have been, it was pretty much this...Rain, sit yo' ass down.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

astonamous, sometimes after going back and reading my posts I relize drinking at work probably isn't a good idea.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Jennifer,

That's good. The last I had heard of RP, Jr. was about six years ago when he tried to make his move. I'm the type of RP fan who's got all the albums, but was never obsessed with the man himself (you know the type I'm talking about... The type who knows more about Richard than Richard could remember!) But when I heard that story all I thought was "That's some wrong shit. Your Pops is sitting there with MS fucking him up royally and all you can think of is getting his money."

I never said I was surprised. Just disappointed.

We all have people like that in our families. Some grow up and learn a little bit about life, some don't. Hell, the day we put my grandfather in the ground we came home and found my uncle taking everything of his father's that was of any value. He know what to look for too! He couldn't stand to even look at his father, but he knew how to rip his shit off before the dirt was settled! The fat bastard...!

:lol:
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

ok Jennifer, not to come all after the fact, but as a child from a dysfunctional family, just wanted to throw in a little 2 cents.

Rain has yet to realize she is responsible for her. not you or anybody else. maybe her ways and decisions are directly related to something missing in her life. something she thinks going after you will fill. well fuck that! time to grow up and realize this is a world full of people, not pawns to play with it or try and control. and she needs to maturely learn how to deal w/people for who they are, or move on. dayum, did she not watch Head of the Class? ;p

she should sit down and ask herself how she would want to spend her last days since she's never guaranteed tomorrow. would she be libeling you or doing something to leave a positive mark behind?

and some people try to bring you down to their dirty world so you can feel their pain even if only for a minute. but only thing that happens is they create more pain and unnecessary drama in their own life, and waste VALUABLE TIME.

just keep doing you Jennifer, you only have to answer for you. one day she may wake up before it's too late. and she may realize that someone valuable to her was right under her nose the whole time.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

Murphdogg,
okay okay i can imagine Foghat or the Nitty Gritty Dirt band but not the Allman brothers .......maybe if you had some musical talent or something .......i dont mean to knock you or anything yanno..... :lol:
Momof5

Post by Momof5 »

astonamous,

I'm just to shy to post it there.Not ready to play in the big leagues. @.@