SPecial Grammy Awards...

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: SPecial Grammy Awards...

Post by Murphdogg »

Jennifer, always nothing but mad respect for you and the way you've always fought and will always fight for Rich's legacy.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Murphdogg,
;)
dougdigitalpro

Post by dougdigitalpro »

Jennifer,
That pic just fuckin sent chills through me. What a triumph! I couldn't have written something that good and fulfilling. It makes all the bullshit worth it.
Congratulations and much, much LOVE always! ):)

P.S. - other than one song of hers I really like (California Dreamin') and one movie she did (Set It Off) I am NO fan of Latifah.
(Bringin Down the House, anyone?)lol
An artist who
plans to change the game and free minds!
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Jennifer,

I missed it. I miss everything, working evenings...

All I can say is that it is long overdue, and from what I can tell there are a lot of people who should be glad that Richard wasn't there... I'm talking about the people in the "garden row."

]:o)
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
@.@ :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Mister Gee

Post by Mister Gee »

Jennifer,

[Font size=4 face=m color=Purple]"I wish he could have been there...but I felt him on my shoulder! My ending: the photo of me with my arms outstretched is me yelling his name...RICHARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"[/font]

.....I'm sure that he heard! ;)

Peace gee
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

dougdigitalpro,

DITTO on your post, big baby!

When I saw Jenn's photo, I also got chills down my spine....I am tellign ya'll RICHARD IS STILL HERE!!!- if you look off to the right, and you look long enough, you can see Richard hovering right there, by here side.

He was there with you Jennifer darling, and MUCH LOVE and respect to you for representing this GREAT MAN! You are truly a wonder woman and one of my personal hero's. All the love that you show and give, baby, you are #1 in my book!

On Latifah.....
I USED to be a Latifah fan, but her fat ass can forget it now....reading off of a teleprompter with no feeling, What is up with her fat ass anyway? That broad should NOT have been the one doing SHIT as far as RICHARD is concerned. At least her ass could have done was liven it up or just pass the baton to somebody who was worthy....I know Richard had all his homey's in the house that night...they should have whoooop rided on her ass...that is ghetto terminology for giving that chick "a serious beat down" and teach her ass how to read right with some feeling behind it.
Where is the LOVE?