DAVE CHAPELLE'S FALL FROM GRACE THEORY????

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
jermainebailey

DAVE CHAPELLE'S FALL FROM GRACE THEORY????

Post by jermainebailey »

A friend sent me this site...I think it's B.s. but you tell me. it talks about the REAL reason why Chapelle didnt do a thrid season.
http://www.chappelletheory.com/index.html
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: DAVE CHAPELLE'S FALL FROM GRACE THEORY????

Post by bingolong »

jermainebailey,
Yep nut this thig is really flyign around the internet!!! 8-o
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

jermainebailey,
Quite a little theory there! Think I'll ask Dave myself!
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

Jennifer,
oh yes i am sure you can do it.....he may not return my calls........ :lol: :lol: :lol:
KMommy

Post by KMommy »

"On Tuesday, while watching an episode of the Oprah Winfrey show, Chappelle recalled being completely stunned when Winfrey turned to the camera in the middle of interviewing Tom Cruise and said "Dave Chappelle, you should be ashamed of yourself for airing that Niggars sketch on your show this week, I'm going to make sure you never work in Hollywood again."

The image, allegedly taped by Winfrey, and transmitted to Chappelle's house under the direction of Robert L. Johnson who called in some favors with Chappelle's local affiliate station manager, terrified Chappelle."
The next day a friend recounted a frantic phone call from Chappelle at 2pm. Dave described the following story of the previous night, which his friend assumed, at the time, to be a dream: (paraphrased)....

"I was in bed next to my wife when I got woken up by a heavy pressure on my chest.

I opened my eyes to find one of the three men — that appeared in my bathroom days before — perched on top of my stomach, wielding a Colt 45 handgun with an enormous silencer. The other two men were holding me down. It seemed like my wife had been drugged, as she laid motionless but breathing next to me.

Oprah Winfrey leaned forward and whispered in my ear "you better watch your step — we're representing interests more powerful than you can imagine. You do remember that Farrakhan killed Malcom, and that Cosby, Johnson and I have more money than God — we can keep this harassment up forever. Is this what you want your life to be like Dave?"

The last thing I remember, someone knocked me out."

Oprah the head of a black mafia? At first I couldn't help but laugh at all of this but in a world where George Bush can be elected president not once but twice... hell anything is possible! It had to be something serious for Dave to risk 50 million! I keep getting this visual in my mind of Dave peeking around a corner with a gun like that famous photo of Malcom.
Jennifer,
Good luck in getting Dave to answer! If I were him I wouldn't be taking any calls :lol:
Mudbone 115

Post by Mudbone 115 »

the theory i think is fake because i hear that he is doing an interview with oprah winfrey soon
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Mudbone 115,
Yep he did the interview....the black mafia made him.... ;p :lol: :lol:http://www.richardpryor.com/forums/msgs ... 72&forum=9 - check us out'
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

bingolong,
yeah well the thing is if he done what they said an quits doin the wrong things then they like him .......an that is all they wanted all along for him to listen to what they are saying so if he does it they way they want then they are freinds.....simple as that
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Appaloosa,
Yep this was PR for Chappelle and Oprah's [/i]faction...[/i]
Mudbone 115

Post by Mudbone 115 »

bingolong,
:lol: :lol: :)