B.E.T. to honor Richard Pryor

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: B.E.T. to honor Richard Pryor

Post by bingolong »

tis2flyyy,
Jennifer and Flynn looked real good too!!! B-)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tommymo23

Post by tommymo23 »

30 Dam minutes??!!!. I was expecting 90 minutes or at least an hour. The greatest comedian ever and all he gets is 30 minutes with commercials. Wants somebody to do it right gotta wait for Comedy Central to do it then.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

the BET tribute has been repeat airing a lot. it's pretty good, but needed to be a little longer.

and Harlem Nights was on again this afternoon on AMC, w/a tribute to RP during commercials. but the unedited for network TV version as well as other movies need to be played more on HBO, Showtime and other premium channels.

but I'm not ready for a big tribute yet w/all the comedy greats, as I know the tears will be coming. but it has to be done and needs to be done because so many owe a lot to Sir Richard Pryor.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
jermainebailey

Post by jermainebailey »

astonamous,

Agghh..HBO sucks (I used to work for them..lol) I rather just wait for the bio flim..plus, I hope he's honored at this years academy awards