An Idea to help raise money for the animals.....

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Vee

An Idea to help raise money for the animals.....

Post by Vee »

Okay folks, I think that I've come up with a good one here. As most of you know, I'm the assistant to the Pryors. Everyday these folks are trying to help the Animals one way or another. I mean, money - networking. They do it all. It's pretty amazing the commitment this guys have for the animals in this world. To help raise some funds, I came up with an idea to open up my own store on this website. I would be selling nothing but Jennifer and Richard stuff of course. Pretty cool shit - if I may so myself. Nothing like the stuff that's in their store. I mean this is one of a kind-Nevergonnabeseenagain - kind of stuff. Alot of it has never been seen by anyone. Amazing stuff. I spoke with Jen and Richard today about it and both told me to "..go for it. Anything to raise money for the animals". I'm pretty excited about it because the items I am going to start off with are....fucking priceless really. I would be running the shop as if it were an ebay style store - 7-10 days and all. However, I have to ask you people if you are willing to participate? The things I put up won't be anything like the George Lopez t-shirt thing. I mean, this is gonna be some hot shit. You gotta trust me on that. Believe me, I have good taste and I know what I would bid on in your shoes. So...Are you behind me or what? I just need you to say yes.......and I'll put my all into it. You won't be disappointed...in fact...hmmm? I think a lot of you will be fighting over some shit.....So what you gots to say????????

Vee
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... eBlues.jpg[/img]
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: An Idea to help raise money for the animals.....

Post by bingolong »

Vee,

Pryor's Assistant!!! You mean to tell me you were that foxy mama on the TV that time with the Pryors....;p :lol:

Yeah I am with it!!! B-)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Vee

Post by Vee »

astonamous,

Well. I'm telling you man - ya might! I mean people are going to be fighting over this stuff!
;)
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
Vee

Post by Vee »

bingolong,

Oh you knew that I was the assistant - don't play! Thanks for having my back on this one....it will be worthwhile - I promise
;p
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Vee,

Are you gonna put the Richard Pryor toast up for sale?

I'm not talkin' about no damn toast on ebay with an image of TMIC, I'm talkin' about the bread he was holding when he had that little fire...

Oh! I want some of the trash that you saved too!

:lol:
Vee

Post by Vee »

JTF,

:lol: :lol: :lol: That was funny. I'll start it off next week. I promise you niggas will be begging for more. Just remember it's all about the animals!!!!!! :p
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

I won't be able to buy anything I got laid off but I can't wait to see the items and spread the word. You have a good heart Vee anything I can do to help just ask.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

smjmcomic,

Good to hear you got laid and got off too!

:lol:
Vee

Post by Vee »

smjmcomic,

THank you so much SMJM. Jennifer and Richard have a lot of "SHIT" that's pretty cool. I know we could make a pretty penny for these animals in need. I'll start it off next week and.....be ready and prepared to bid!!!! I'm gonna have some fun with this. SMJM, please spread the word to as many as possible. Thank you Boo!
;)
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
Vee

Post by Vee »

smjmcomic,

Oh yea, sorry about your job loss.
:(
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee