YOU ARE ALL UNINFORMED

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Arnold

Re: YOU ARE ALL UNINFORMED

Post by Arnold »

Jennifer,

From Shakespeare's lips to your ears:

Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds.

):)

With deepest admiration,
Arnold
Who you callin' nigger--Huh?!!
You don't know me well enough to call me no nigger!
I'll slap the taste out your mouth!
You don't even know my name!
I'll whup your ass!
Beat the white off your ass!
IsThatLatin

Post by IsThatLatin »

I love it when Jennifer posts pics of Richard. When I see him I think that he is who he always was, and I'm just happy we still have him. That much isn't hard to see at all.
Spumante0528

Post by Spumante0528 »

Jennifer,
I am so sorry that there are so many people in the world today that choose to be ignorant and not try and understand the everyday trials and tribulations that people go through. You and Richard are such strong people and I know that Richard will fight this disease. God Bless you and your family.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Appaloosa,Grace and hellifiknow...
I am rereading this thread and loving it...and adore all the quotes and observations and truth that this speaks...FANFUCKINGTASTIC!!!
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

That Old Hippie Chick,
yeah I understand what you are saying....the best things in life are free......sure we got to live...an it takes money....but if I have just enough....fine with me....which is about true.....but to have health....love an freedom.....well for me one out of three is all I can muster....... :lol: ....I don't even know why I laugh when I say that
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

That Old Hippie Chick,
thanks for the thought.........it's like why I was drawn to Richard's humor.....it was things abut real life....sometimes when you turn tragedies into humor it helps you go forward........I always thought of the saying ....someone said it..."I had better laugh or else I will cry"....something like that.....like the story of the fat guy that fell down a flight of stairs at a party....an by the time he got to the bottom eveyone was laughing..an someone went to help him an he was dead....so at what point did it become unfunny?.......tradegy an comedy are linked....just like they say there is a fine line between love and hate....I know these things to be true....also one quote by some famous poet..."It only takes a second of hate to topple a lifetime of love".....
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

That Old Hippie Chick,
hello...I have not seen the movie you are talking about.....who stars in it?....I will make a note to see it....anyway....I think the avatar of Richard is....about the monkeys he had....you know you can hear them close an then far away in the trees....he sed they would run up your arm an try an eff your ear....like sticking a wet cuetip in your ear..... :lol:
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

That Old Hippie Chick,
"DOn't forget, I'll be chasin you in the morning"!
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Jennifer,
yesterday and a lifetime away... ;)
delarivadave

Post by delarivadave »

Jennifer,
Hi there,its delarivadave here.Just read what u said about Richard and his MS,and some narrow minded wankers out there judging him for his illness and not the man he was,still is,and will be till the day he dies,a fucking legend,as he quotes himself!
My dad,as u have probably gathered already has MND,and as I said yesterday,it is only the begining stages,but it is a long road to travel yet.Remember I told u about his Arthritis of the spine and diabetis too,he goes to physiotherapy at least 2-3 times a week,they give him a real workout,and he sleeps for about a day afterwards,but it has given him a whole new lease of life.
This is a double tragedy for me and my family also.MND is meant to strike 1 in every 250,000 men and 1 in half a million women.MY dads brother died of MND too,they were twins.I have already seen what this fuck up of human nature of a disease can do to someone.We had to feed my uncle,dress him,take him to the bathroom,bathe him,everything,probably the same as what u have to do with Richard,if not already then u will do soon.Now I face doing this for my dad.
Anyone narrowminded out there to judge my dad or Richard on there appearance and how they are now rather than the good they have done for mankind,the joy they have bought to everyone in their lives(I feel touched by Richards comedy personally,I seem to think like what he used to,if noone likes what your saying then fuck em!As George Carlin would say(if u cant guess,the only 2 comics from the states I do truly love are Richard and George,have they or did they ever think of working together?)And my dads influence,of course touches me in each day in everything I do.
It makes me angry that in this politically correct society we live in today some narrow minded pricks still can take it upon themselves to judge those less fortunate than them,good.Fate has a nasty way of coming back on you,ever heard the expression "what goes round comes around"?I aint religious at all,agnostic probably(with whats going on with my family and this fucking MND,if god,allah,buddah or Jah Rastafari does fucking exist,hes got a more warped and twisted sense of humour than me,and that takes some doing,but,there will be some come-upance!I have seen this expression come true so many times in my life.
My heart goes out to u Jennifer,I know what u must be going thru on a daily basis,u deserve all the help and friends u can get.U have my fullest respect for everything u do for Richard, it cant be easy,and,as I said,I know.
All my love to u and Richard,the greatest comic of all time,closely followed by another great english comic,Peter Cooke(If u want to hear true,raw English comedy u gotta of heard of Peter Cooke and Dudley Moore,aka Derek and Clive?)
Anyways, gotta go,need to get stoned on my weekend off,thought Id drop u a line to state how much I agree with u Jennifer,u doing a great job girl,keep the legend alive and strong!
Seeya Jennifer
Delarivadave
An ideal dinner party guest list,in an ideal smokers scenario:
Myself,Richard Pryor,Cheech and Chong and Peter cook and Dudley more all sat round an outside table at the Greenhouse Coffee shop,just outside the red light district in Amsterdam,height of summer,all blazing the best weed and dope,paradise for a bunch of comic dope heads!