YOU ARE ALL UNINFORMED

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: YOU ARE ALL UNINFORMED

Post by Jennifer »

billyb0y,
...and while I am on the subject Dave makes the very valuable point that censorship is a word that should only be used when it comes to the government...
We are so distraught, as we all are on this site, over this horrendous war, that anyone who comes on supporting it---we will not debate it---your sorry ass will be kicked out...
cause on this site, we are taking a stand...the election is over and we lost but our voices are being raised and we must all make a committment to ending it...we might have to hit the streets again...like Viet Nam but whatever it takes...NO FUCKING BUSHITES ALLOWED--this is OUR HOUSE>>> ]:o( END THE WAR!
I love to get news here that mainstream media doesn't report...our trusty TRUDY is our main reporter of the truth, getting us infomation that everyone is too stupid or cowardly to give...and DAVE and other regulars are bringing important information regarding the war...
Bush? NO debate-he's a criminal and a danger to the world...
I want to hear the news about WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON....and I thank you all for bringing it...
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

billyb0y,
Thank you so much for those words...we love it also...
Inkblot

Post by Inkblot »

Richard, you are a beautiful and wonderful human being, as well as you Jennifer. I can barely make it walking up a hill myself, I think it was the acid reflux drug Propulsid that I was taking that sent my heart out of rhythm a few years back that got pulled from the shelves by the FDA, and you wouldn't know it by looking at me as I probably look completely mobile from the outside.

I'm not for the Iraq war in the context that it was launched but I am for, and stand by, our troops, even the one that blew the brains of that greasy insurgent, if that's even what he was, all over the wall the other day. They need to investigate that one for sure, but also take into consideration all of the circumstances surrounding the situation. Imagine what it's like for these kids, some of them are fresh out of high school, to be in urban combat with your life always just one breath away from death.

Both of my dads fought in Vietnam, I have two and joke with my mom that she was doing a DP with both of them when she got pregnant with me and that she told me when I got older to pick the one I liked best as she wasn't sure which one was my real daddy. Seriously... I also have good friends who were on the front lines in Desert Storm, as well as a few serving in the current conflict there.

Even if the world had waited for Saddam to just die-off then they would have had his two evil bastards for sons to deal with for decades to come circumventing the Oil for Food program, targeting and firing on our jets in the no-fly zones, as well as killing, raping and torturing countless Iraqi civilians, like they'd already been doing, and the list goes on. Iraq would have had to have been dealt with, most likely militarily, sooner or later...

Richard is a light of hope and an inspiration for us all to embrace and learn from. Age and disease will eventually catch us all in it's web so don't be so fast to judge another and their condition until you've walked a mile in their shoes...

And, in respect to Richard, for all of those who are so shallow with your judgements of how Richard appears to you I just have this to say to you...

"What'ch you doin' in that suit you ugly motherfucker..."

Inkblot
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Inkblot,
THank you for your kind thoughts; we do appreciate them...
as far as the war goes...it's about oil---always has been---Bush has opened up a war in the world for the vermon to go through while Osama is cavorting around the world!
90% are Iragis who are called the 'insurgents"-they want us the fuck out---but we won't go---because of:
OIL___________________________________________________________________THIS WEBSITE OFFICIALLY PROTESTS THE WAR IN IRAG... :X ]:o) ]:o(
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

Jennifer, this kind of thing breaks my heart. I think the problem is with american culture. People are sheltered from reality and think they are invincible and will live forever..they get uncomforatable around the infirm or sick. Like I posted on here before I lost my son to cancer on 12-01-04..one of the hardest things to deal with was the way people would look at my son when he had to be in a wheelchair, or even when he wasn't in a wheelchair from the chemo. I had him playing at the park one day, and these jackass parents saw us coming and I fucking pulled their kids away to another part of the park. I wanted so bad to scream at these people but I didnt' want my son to notice what was going on. But even at 6 he was a sensitive boy and asked me later on that day "Daddy why do kids shy from me" was the way he put it. And I said "baby, they don't know how great you are" but him asking that question just killed me inside. Just because my son was bald and had circles under his eyes these pieces of shit did that. It wasn't only strangers, his own mom abonded him for his last year, and lots of our friends wouldn't come visit because they felt uncomforatable, you could just tell. I used to have to call his mom up and go crazy on her to get her to come visit, i'd do the same to my family, to fight for him and people to come fight with him. My son never complained going through all this, and to this day, he is the bravest person I've personally ever known in life. Richard and you have all my respect. And my advice to those people that said that shit is simply this "grow your fucking ass up"
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Funn DementaLL

Post by Funn DementaLL »

Jennifer, you sayin' people on THIS site where making negative comments bout Richards current and unfortunate condition? this is his site, anyone that has an account here truly loves and adores the man... I know Rich is a very strong minded brother, I seen him on stage and people throw abuse at him, man soldiers it and throws right back like... "Nigga, I should slap you in the mouth with my dick" LOL... hell yeah, he don't give a fuck. For real, Rich is a true inspiration to the world, people like him make it a better place, I hate to come off as a ass kisser but in this circumstance I swallow my pride and say I take my hat off to this master mind.. Ali got MS and he hangin' in there just the same... I salute both of you (Richard and Jennifer) for your accomplishments, inspiration and brave faces at hard times... Rich is gonna be all right... we pray for him... ):)

Bless
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Funn DementaLL,
Thank you!!! :-x
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Murphdogg,
I am heartened to see that this thread is stirring people to talk about their personal pain....
The way you tell this abominable way your son was treated is a perfect example of people just "not getting it"! I am glad that you have shared this and I want to tell you that I appreciate you telling this very painful part of your life...your truth, your pain...let us all learn and grow... this kind of honest discussion might just wake some fuckers up!!!My heart goes out to you in empathy and in admiration for the love you gave and continue to give your son... :-x
dougdigitalpro

Post by dougdigitalpro »

Jennifer,
Well, I made my remarks in the "TV special thread" so you already know how I feel. I guess if there is anything to be "sad" about, it's just losing what once was and nothing is forever. My mother does that shit where she can't even look at pics of Mr. P anymore with MS or watch people in a debilitating situations and that just reeks of cowardice. That does the person who has the disease a great diservice and I won't stand for it. To see him still trying to have a life is beyong being brave and like I said the only thing I will mourn is the time of which we lived in which is no more. The joy given to me at this site and to have an almost physical connection with a legend and hero of mine is an honor and priviledge and I don't take it for granted. To you "sad" motherfuckers out there: life goes on, so get over it and appreciate this time we have with the
Man In Charge.
'Nuff -fuckin- said!
An artist who
plans to change the game and free minds!
jermainebailey

Post by jermainebailey »

Jennifer,

I didnt even know you guys were gonna be on the insider. I caught the second part of the interview at the gym(The gun in a frame episode)..For those brief seconds that I've watched( had to go back to work)..I was truly amazied at the both of you. I feel Mr. Pryor has a purpose in this life which is why he's still here and God bless him. And you...words cant say enough about you, jen. The definintion of a woman is YOU. You've been with this man through hell and back and your still here. I hope whenever I do get married( years down the road..lol)I'd fine someone as speical and endearing as you are. Keep ya heads up and may God continue to bless.

P.S.: I also thought Mr. P looked cool in his sean john sweatsuit
Right On Filmworks