YOU ARE ALL UNINFORMED

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

YOU ARE ALL UNINFORMED

Post by Jennifer »

I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE ON HERE THAT ARE SAD ABOUT HOW RICHARD LOOKED ON THE INSIDER...THAT IS WHAT MS LOOKS LIKE! YOU SHOULD ALL ASK YOURSELVES: WHAT DOES COURAGE LOOK LIKE...STRUGGLING AGAINST A DEBILITATING DISEASE...BRAVERY...WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT LOOK LIKE?

IT IS HURTFUL TO KNOW THAT ALL OF YOU ARE JUDGING THIS WONDERFUL MAN AND DON'T TAKE THE TIME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT STRUGGLES WE HAVE EACH DAY FIGHTING IT - HIS SPEECH IS SLOWED AND BELIEVE ME, HE SPEAKS WHEN HE WANTS TO...
I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU AREN'T EMBRACING RICHARD FOR THE HERO HE IS BUT RATHER PASSING JUDGEMENT BASED ON YOUR NARROW MINDS AND EVEN MORE LIMITED KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE ABOUT MS....
RICHARD IS MY TREASURE AND ALSO A NATIONAL TREASURE AND ANYONE WHO HAS ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY-BEHIND MY BACK OR TO ME...CAN KISS MY ASS AND LEAVE THIS SITE FOREVER!!
I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ASK YOU TO PLEASE TRY TO ENGAGE IN ADULT DIAGLOUE RATHER THAN THREATENING EACH OTHER AND SOUNDING LIKE PATHETIC CHILDREN-I WILL SIMPLY DELETE...I HAVE NOT THE TIME NOR THE PATIENCE ANY LONGER...OUR BATTLES ARE MANY AND THIS SITE SHOULD BE A REFUGE!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ALL ARE!! ]:o(
cbrodie13

Re: YOU ARE ALL UNINFORMED

Post by cbrodie13 »

Jennifer,

AMEN! I know that Richard is still Richard! He is still the funny, wonderful man he always was. So he has to fight this MonSter of a disease and he does it well. To live each day takes courage and strength that most people cannot begin to understand!

I myself have primary progressive MS and have been struggling with progression lately. And when people don't get it or avoid me, or tell me I am "giving in" or "letting myself get worse" or that "I should just try to walk (right!) it hurts and angers me!

Anyone living with this disease (especially the progressive forms) each and every day is a hero, as are the caregivers! You are both my heros and my inspiration!!!

MUCH LOVE TO YOU BOTH!
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

astonamous,
I love ya girl!! :-x
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

cbrodie13,
People are afraid of wheelchairs too...they see a chair and run...Richard is still Richard and it is so hurtful when people don't treat him with respect and humor and love...and stand outside the illness or the wheelchair as if it's an invisible barbed wire fence that can't be penetrated...
cbrodie13

Post by cbrodie13 »

Jennifer,

That is so true. I often feel as though they don't even see me. I know they will if I run into them-LOL! I have even had people lean over my chair while holding a private conversation. People need to learn that whether a person uses a chair or any mobility aid they are still the same person they always were!
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

cbrodie13,
How fucked up-did they spill their martinies on you? Damn-insensitive or what... ]:o(
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

dumbass,
Thank you...
Here's the deal: I asked someone why is it so quiet around here and was told that "people were sad" after seeing Richard on Insider".
Now -ain't that a fuckin bitch---people are sad...whiny little asses because Richard has MS...
well, that's just fucked up...
anybody be whining, it should be RIchard...but he isn't... ]:o(
Simultaneious to that: I read that really insane thread, that was at once, brilliant and incredibly jacked ...I've endless patience with sharing information about the horror in which we all find oursleves, am starving for intellectual exchange and dialogue about what is going on but ABSO-FUCKING-NONE-for small, little puny haters who are spewing nothing but the very same mindless, psycotic, invective that Bushites spew...and censorship is something I/we will be practicing on a regular basis if motherfuckers want to bring a Shug -thug-Nite thing to these proceedings...so be ready...bring it real but bring it true... @.@ :X @.@ b.b
and FUck Bush!!
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

dumbass,
Good post---no freedom is absolute...
And it's great when there is good debate, heated debate but when people start talking smack and getting stupid...well-quite right-time to throw out the trash-and the word censorship won't be used here again...rather, "our house" and it will be respected and boundries will be observed...
This election has fucked us all up and made us angry and depressed...nothing wrong with that...we just real BLUE!
Let's keep it withint some boundries and we're all good...
I really hope there can be some minds opened about MS or any other dibillitating illness...wake-up folks...I am talking to the 'sad' ones...we are so lucky to have Richard with us...don't you all remember what he has been through?
The fire, drug-addiction, two heart attacks, bypass surgery...and this MS for 18 years--he's a fuckin miracle!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
Amen to that!!!! :p B-)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
billyb0y

Post by billyb0y »

Jennifer,
I,for one, was amazed with the strength, love, and devotion I have witnessed since being a member of this site.
This portal is important to the people who love you guys!
You open your lives to your fans, you let us know what is happening with your daily life.
You provide us a space to deal with the comedy ,stupidity,
tragedy, and craziness of this world we live in.
I have so many new friends that I never would have known if you and Richard didn't create this wonderful place.
I consider this place a gift and I can't thank you and Richard enough for letting me hang here!
If some people are uninformed, then they should get informed.
The internet is a great place to find information on anything!
Stupidity is a choice,not a handicap.
It's just me being me