New website

The latest from THE Richard Pryor... news, events, collector's items and more!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

New website

Post by Jennifer »

so thrilled to welcome you all to the new website and bid farewell to the old!!!
Hope you love it -we want to hear your comments and suggestions!
On The 1s and 2s

Re: New website

Post by On The 1s and 2s »

Jennifer, I love the new site! More information, easy navigation and a forum to dicuss with admirers and you the love and appreciation we all feel for Richard. My only suggestion would be more items to buy (t-shirts, posters, movies, and books). Keep up the good work!
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

On The 1s and 2s,
we are going to do just that-more stuff in the shop area! T's and movies and on and on! Thanks for your words-keep the faith and keep checking in!!jlp
sonny

Post by sonny »

Jennifer,

i love the new site! thanks for all you work and love for the great mr. p.

i'm gonna continue checkin the site out. i wrote to richard and you via the old site and sent you a pic of me and the 2 dawgs. i received a kind reply.

i urge everyone to write to richard.

peace,
sonny
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

sonny,
and how are your dogs? glad u like the site!!lovejlp
namco003

Post by namco003 »

Jennifer and Richard,

How are you? I figured since the site just re-started, it would be best for me to go ahead and write in now seeing as when you start to get the tons of posts, you probably wont be able to respond to all of them.

First off, i'm 30 years old and want to be a comedian myself, but right now am focusing on a career as a computer technician. Richard Pryor is my favorite comedian of all of them. My dad had his tapes and records when i was small so i used to take them and listen to them. Seeing his special on Com,edy Central re-kindled my interest in him and also made me want to find out whats new and what i didnt know about him.

You two look great in that photo from 1978(i was 5). One thing i do notice about pictures of Richard is how different he looks without his mustache. He looks like a totaly different person without it.

Well, if a think of more to say, i will try to say it in a timely manner. Love the site, i especially love the free audio downloads. I request Black Ben the Blacksmith routine though, i havent heard that in like 10 years. Keep up the good work.

namco003
sonny

Post by sonny »

Jennifer,

the dogs are beautiful and happy, loved and loving!

the audio downloads of rich are wonderful classics. the man is still awe inspiring.

love,
sonny
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

namco003,
click on the comedy and comics forum and you may do your thang!! Thanks for your kind words!!!!!!!!!!!!!jlp and rp
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

sonny,
We have a new anthology coming out in the spring-his early early stuff-Ben the Blacksmith will be included !!!!!oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!jlp
netgod

Post by netgod »

Hi sweet lady, we're glad to make it into the new website! You and Richard are definitely moving up!

Love,
Rick, Holly and the Zoo