UNiggasR4getting2BFunny!!!

Discussions about comedians and comedy in general go here.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Vee

UNiggasR4getting2BFunny!!!

Post by Vee »

what's up negros. I've been messing with this computer for a minute. I just need to say sometyhing important...Here I go....

What's going on with this website boys and girl? I don't feel like we are representing very well. This is the richard pryor site...Why are we so boring/serious? serious/boring? I'm confused. Richard was a comedian who told the truth about everything. He spoke real language...about everything. He was the only mothafucka who spoke the truth about anythng that was going on. Why can't we do the same? Giving advice and shit is all cool but that cannot be what this site is all about. We have to talk a little bit more people. Everybody is a comedian but you guys are forgetting to be funny! we have to speak the truth. we're not doing it. Richard provoked in me more than a fuuny moment...let's talk about that shit. I guess that's what I'm looking for from this site. Let's talk niggas...let's just be real. Richard was more than just a funny man.....is anybody feeling me? I think that he would be really proud if we anybody stepped up to the plate....

Vee
LoveYALongTimeNegro!

Vee
funkycomic

Re: UNiggasR4getting2BFunny!!!

Post by funkycomic »

Vee,
yo I feel ya baby..so kick some funny. actually they have
different forums on this site where the funny happens.
Richard_Pryor
The Man In Charge

Post by Richard_Pryor »

Vee,
I really like what's going on here-what's goin on with you bitch? You got PMS-or ESP or something? You got something to say-spit it out-I know jenny worries about being politically correct sometimes-but hell-if this site wears my name-can't do that here-ya gotta let it out-so it sounds like something is botherin you!! And I'd like to know what it is!!Love-Richard
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Vee,

well, i agree with what you are sayin... but i also think that all of us posting here are feeling a sense of community. so when adressing each other, it looks like we are makin nice. except for the snaps board... ;)

but, i do feel a lot more comfortable unleashing verbal fury now... before i didnt want to get too bold, just out of respect for richard. but then again... thats kind of a backwards point. i SHOULD get loud out of respect for richard. so fuck all you mother fuckers. :lol:

much love fuckers,

gareth

p.s.
everyone has a fat stupid mom, and fuck you. ;)
Richard_Pryor
The Man In Charge

Post by Richard_Pryor »

Gareth,
That's what I'm talkin about-sheeeeeet,thanks for the respect but I ain't god, motherfuckers-so let it rip! love you all-Richard
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Richard_Pryor,

oh heeeeel motha fuckin yeah. it shall rip like a mother fucker. :lol:

gareth
SweetLuchia

Post by SweetLuchia »

Richard_Pryor,

I completely agree with you Mr. P. Vee is the first and ONLY person to complain about this site EVERYONE else LOVES and APPRECIATES it and we THANK YOU for it :-x

So hey Vee if all you're gonna do bitch, whine & complain then this site ain't for you. Check out www.RepublicanParty.org you'll have much more in common with the folks that log on there.
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

SweetLuchia,
We love Vee-don't beat up on her! She was just expressing herself!!! It's kool-but sweet of you to be so protective! jenny and richard
SweetLuchia

Post by SweetLuchia »

Jennifer,

I'm SORRY Jenny, I just LOVE this site so much it irks me to hear anyone complain about it but expressing ones views is what Mr. P. most encourages so go on with it Vee ;) If it'll make you feel better, go ahead and vent on me. I don't care, I grew up in a house full of Italians. We'd constantly vent on one another thus my reason for popping Lexapro everyday:lol:
Luchia,

~As long as there's laughter, there's HOPE~
Richard_Pryor
The Man In Charge

Post by Richard_Pryor »

SweetLuchia,
It's all right-I just want to say to everyone, be yourself-true to your own self-all the time-it doesn't work any other way-
Love to you and be sweet- sweetluchia!
Richard :-x