Story of my life

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Dave

Story of my life

Post by Dave »

After many years I decided to rejoin the RP board... and the very day I do -- the VERY DAY -- I find it is in the middle of an upgrade. What are the odds? This is the timing that has plagued me my entire life. In any event, I am very proud to be one of the first members of the lovely new board and for my first post I will merely reiterate the title of this section: WE LOVE RICHARD! And we always will. Of course, Mrs. P. ain't too bad, either! Good to be back.
Keep some sunshine on your face.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: Story of my life

Post by Jennifer »

welcome Dave!!!! I love this new board...thank you Tamra for all your help....
see you on board!
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

:wback: it was worth it! even the smilies made me laff right away :haha: :lmfao: and this will be lot of fun! and glad to see you made it here, Dave :hello: :welc:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Great Job Tamra I can't wait to start using all these "smiles"/ "emoticons"

DAVE LOLOLOL It will be 10 years in December when I discovered this site after seeing the Comedy Central documentary on Richard Pryor and saw the web address at the end of the credits....to this day I am in constant contact with alot of the peeps I met here at least a few times a week :007: so shout out to all my rp.com fam old and new!! :balloons:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

what we need are some funny ranks which are auto assigned as users sign up and post. for now just chose "Wallflower" for registered users who don't post, "Newbie" which changes after a few posts to Member. but let's vote on 'em in private so it's a funny surprise when user posts :jive:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.