Reply to We Still Miss Ya

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
souldiva001

Reply to We Still Miss Ya

Post by souldiva001 »

Hey, I havent been to this forum in a minute either, but my heart is always here, and Im so glad to see that the site is bigger and better than ever! Ditto for the Pryor legacy. I love it, and we'll always love Mr Pryor!
The Soul Diva :-x
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Reply to We Still Miss Ya

Post by bingolong »

souldiva001,
this week is my time to pull out the box set as I do at least 3 times a year and ride to all the cds for a week or two!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
graniteplanet

Post by graniteplanet »

I haven't been on the site in awhile now. I've been getting into a lot of Richard again. He truly was the best stand up...hands down.

There was an appearance of Richard on The Tonight Show (I'm guessing 1983 as he was using some HERE & NOW stuff), but it's no longer there. It was fucking hilarious...too bad the fucking thing is gone.

Too bad more of his TV appearances aren't available...he was a fucking genius!!
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

graniteplanet,
true that
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!