Dammit Richard, I'm still laughing at your shit!

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

Dammit Richard, I'm still laughing at your shit!

Post by JTF »

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-pam-g ... n-know-it/

In the book Foxy: My Life in Three Acts, Pam Grier recounts a conversation she had with her gynecologist in the ‘70s. A little questioning from her doc yielded the source of the cocaine residue coating Pam’s cervix and vagina—allegedly Richard Pryor! Check out the retelling of this story from an excerpt of her book after the jump.

“He said, ‘Pam, I want to tell you about an epidemic that’s prevalent in Beverly Hills right now. It’s a buildup of cocaine residue around the cervix and in the vagina. You have it. Are you doing drugs?’

‘No,’ I said, astonished.

‘Well, it’s really dangerous,’ he went on. ‘Is your partner putting cocaine on his penis to sustain his erection?’

‘No,’ I said, ‘not that I know of. It’s not like he has a pile of cocaine next to the bed and he dips his penis in it before we have sex.’ I had a nauseating flash of one of Richard’s famous lines: Even my dick has a cocaine jones.

‘Are you sure he isn’t doing it in the bathroom before he comes to bed?’ the doctor asked.

‘That’s a possibility,’ I said. ‘You know, I am dating Richard Pryor.’

‘Oh, my God,’ he said. ‘We have a serious problem here. If he’s not putting it on his skin directly, then it’s worse because the coke is in his seminal fluid.’ “
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Dammit Richard, I'm still laughing at your shit!

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
CLASSIC!!! LOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

JTF,

lawd hammercy :lol: :lol: get Pam in here, and get RP back to explain this shit :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

tamra,

Richard was so bad his dick shot cocaine!