Happy Birthday Richard!!!!!!

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tis2flyyy

Happy Birthday Richard!!!!!!

Post by tis2flyyy »

Just a year ago, you were on here typing to us, all of your loyal and true fans, sharing your birthday with us.

And Today, you are still here with us - letting us bask in your glory on your special day via this site. You may be gone from this earth but NEVER from our hearts and our minds. & I firmly believe that you ARE still on this site. Just look to the right of the screen and whose face do we see:

You've got that right!

The One and The Only - RICHARD PYROR!!!

All the love, honor and respect to you, our Dear Richard.
We miss you physically, but spiritually we know that you are always here.

Not a day goes by that we do not think of you, have a laugh from that very special gift that you gave to us all - your comic genius.

Whenever I get to missing you really bad, I put in my DVD of Harlem Nights. You are so handsome as Suger Ray in that movie. So finely dressed, so suave and debonair. I also like to watch you in the WIZ. You did that role to the "T"!!!! I love it!

But I liked you the most in The Mack - you represented the epitome of of a DOWN azz Man and I really like your style of charachter in that film. AND as Daddy Rich - in Car Wash. Oh my goodness! That is my absolute FAVORITE part you played!!! I liked when the Pointer Sisters were dancing around you singing [/i]"You've got to believe in something, why not believe in me!"[/i]. And you were sitting there, sharp as a tack, lean and clean, standing their getting all of that adulation. Man, I love that part!

& in the Movie - Moving - You had me laughing so hard, I still piss my pants when I watch that movie!!!
I righteously listen to your stand-up, wear shirts with your picture on it, even have a poster of you because I am truly your fan. Your comic genius taught us all something. Taught me how to say what the &**)(*!! I mean and mean what I say. How to confront race issues and make people laugh about it. I learned a lot and enjoyed a lot, as well.

Gee, I miss you Richard. I am just typing, and typing, like I really knew you or something, huh? Even though I never knew you personally, I feel like it, because of this site, we all at least had an opportunity to get to know you. Thank you and your beautiful wife for that.

Dear Richard, I know that you are here and that you are reading this post. Thakn you for stopping on by on your special day!

So, on that note, I will end this post by saying:
Always know, WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU RICHARD. We thank God for you and miss you very much.

Peace & Blessing in Paradise, Daddy Rich

*T*
Where is the LOVE?