Congratulations!!!!!

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Visitor

Congratulations!!!!!

Post by Visitor »

Congratulations Jennifer.
I see you made the NAACP Military Award speech more about you then about anything good about Richard.
Par for the course.

You might consider getting a speech writer since you are going to ride the horse provided for you by Richard till the horse is sagging in the back.

You are SO transparent.
tis2flyyy

Re: Congratulations!!!!!

Post by tis2flyyy »

Visitor,
Ain't that a beeeee-yotch!
What the hell was that all about!

Hey visitor, don't be such a hater! It is not becoming.

I am not trying to regulate, but for real, no one on here wants to read that kind of stuff, ok? ;)
Where is the LOVE?
hellifiknow

Re: Congratulations!!!!!

Post by hellifiknow »

tis2flyyy,

aint that lower than whale shit.
If I really gave a fuck I'd ask the motherfucker what they ever did for anybody that makes their opinion matter.

I'm damn happy Jenifer gave up her life to take care of Richard, and I don't read the tabloids but I don't ever remember hearing anybody else was doing anything for him, and I don't recall hearing that he asked anybody else either.

before this gets sent to the shit can where it belongs I just want to say Thanks Jennifer, for taking care of our hero and keeping his memory alive for everybody here and for everybody to come...even the assholes who are too stupid to appreciate it.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP