Why We Love Richard

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
abnormalandbitchy

Why We Love Richard

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

I have been in a really shit place lately .. mentaly I just havent been right so I thought I would come here, its something I do when im down or cant get out of a funk it seems to cheer me up Jenny is amazing and has this explosive personality and Richard is well still the king, I got to reading richards Blog post and its amazing how he is still touching people like tonight I came across a post that simply said "MS doesnt change who I am" and he was right and that one simple statement made me think, My Son Noah whos 6 is Autistic and theres been people in my face talking about how i should place him in a Residental Treatment center and shit like that I have been standing my ground explaineing that yeah its hard but i do well careing for him and he is still my son Richard was right a Disorder.. or a diagnosis doesnt change how a person is and when the world gets that in their heads we will be much better off. so Thank you Richard for haveing the power to still reach others with nothin but the truth.. And a Special thanks to Jenny for always takeing care of Richard no matter what it took time more lack of sleep whatever it was I know you were there because its just how love works its people like you who let me Know no matter how hard this is with my son I can do it
):)
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan