Rants and Raves...............................

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
TheCussinEnglishman

Rants and Raves...............................

Post by TheCussinEnglishman »

Hey everyone. Forgive this here rant. I am a few months behind events { ALMOST fell prey to the demon drink for fuck sake ! }. I will say before I go on and on.................I have been here before as cussinenglishman but well forgot the password and so re-joined !!
So yeah.A few months back, one comic LEGEND passes. Here in Australia ?? Made the news on ONE fucking channel and only for like 15 seconds ! { I actually found out via the internet ! }. When I see, on a regualar basis, a shitload of un-funny, un-legend-like, so-called comedians they have on the T.V here................................Well, it pisses me off man !! THE MAN deserved more, much more coverage than 15 fuckin seconds !
Then, yesterday....................a radio presenter says whilst reveiwing the latest Dave Chappel movie and I quote............."He { Chappel } is a Richard Pryor-like genius" . Ok , alright Mr Chappel is quite funny but on par with one Richard Pryor?? Not fuckin likely ]:o( .
In all honesty. I don't see anyone period that's anywehere near as funny as Richard Pryor...........Richard Pryor live is still THE funniest stand up I have ever seen.
Was funny. Well in an un-funny way. A few days ago. I was talking to my wife's 3 kids { ages 23,22 &21 }. I goes..............."You know Richard Pryor, right"? Blank stares was all I got in return for crying out fucking loud :(
Anyways. I'll leave it at that. Hi to Jennifer............and everyone else.I Hope life is being kind to you all and as it is my birthday soon, I"ll be buying some shit for myself.............................T-shirts, books etc etc from this site :)
[img]https://richardpryor.com/forums/images/ ... ach/Cussin and the puppies!.jpg[/img]
Be nice !
bcddjjsc690

Re: Rants and Raves...............................

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

TheCussinEnglishman,
Hey man glad to have you back , we thought a shark got you
:D
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Mister Gee

Re: Rants and Raves...............................

Post by Mister Gee »

TheCussinEnglishman,

I know what you mean mate, for me RP is the best one man show ever. Even all of the one man theatrical shows that I've seen, have never recreated the pure perfection of his performances. When he takes you hunting in the woods, you feel like you're really there, that's what puts him in a different league.

Keep Cussin' I'm sure he'll hear you!

Peace gee
B-)