Richard was a most extrardinary Man

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
moms61

Richard was a most extrardinary Man

Post by moms61 »

Jennifer this ones for you. You were the inspiration behind all the things Richard had done with his life. Don't you know you were the sugar in his coffee, the cream on his oatmeal,baby you were the Snap! for his crackle and pop. never, let it be that you don't know that you did all that you could in any and every way possible for your baby Rich. Sure there were rough times, but mostly good things to think about. This may sound strange but, try talking to his picture. I lost mine a few years ago,never thought that I would come around,but,I finally did. I kept busy then I realized the world was passing me by. at first I didn't care. then I had a very good friend visit me one day and ttalk to me just talking helped me out.First thing you Know I was doing some grocery shopping,or visiting my friends.making a date for the gym.like deepsea said its different for each one of us. Richard never loved another as much as he loved you Jennifer. Smile Baby Girl.
moms61