Why Everyone Loved Richard Pryor..........

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
moms61

Why Everyone Loved Richard Pryor..........

Post by moms61 »

For myself growing up, I wasn't aloud to listen to the albums that Richard put out there. but, Baby as soon as I was "old enough" I hit them store and bought up every album that was out there. I ran home and played them on my record player and laughed till I cried. I have repeated some of the Mud Bone jokes over these many years and always got the laughs,none like Richard though. He was the Cream of the Crop! My all time Favorite! there can be no other for me. I have since lost my albums in the recent Huricane and for me that was the worst loss,they can never be replaced. I will always have those fond memories held dear in my heart with a special place for Richard too. Jennifer you were a trooper you stuck by your man. And for that, my Dear we are all grateful. because without you in his life he would not have been as Happy a Man as he obviously was, He was a man of conviction,fortitude,revelation,but most of all he Loved him some Jennifer. Baby we all Miss Richard So Much! I hope he is looking Down from that Big Rib Shack in the Sky and smiling Girl cuz you carrying on his good work! Smile Baby and give yourself a Big ole' Hug and tell youself its from Rich.
Peace Out,
moms61
keavin

Re: Why Everyone Loved Richard Pryor..........

Post by keavin »

moms61,
I agree moms61, (humor is as important as food!) im the funny guy today that i am because of richards ass too,i grew up on his shit as well as rudy ray moore and redd foxx in the early 70's and have come to learn that having a healthy sence of humor is key to good health, and if a muthafucka caint find shit funny sometimes i dont like hangin wit-his ass, i get my laff-on every freakin day .
keavin

Post by keavin »

deepseas,
yeah that is soo true, jennifer YOU ARE a good ass woman!...when i grow the f#ck -up i want one just like U for christmas!!!
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

moms61,

I love Richard because he was outspoken and got his muthafucking point across.....AND made your ass laugh about it.

He had a radical streak in him, he would not conform, he IS his OWN MAN. He confrronted race issues head on. I respect him tremendously.

He IS a genius! Everyone know this but I know it for real, because he had the good mind to have a woman named Jennifer in the #1 and only seat on his TEAM and that lady is my definition on a "DOWN ASS CHICK".

DOWN - means a person who will be there for you when no one else will and when everyone forgets about you, that person is still there, holding your shit down, giving you ALL the love they they've got.

That is why I LOVE Richard! & For that matter, is why I LOVE Jennifer, as well!

Big Ups to the Pryors, may your love live through out the end of time and FOREVER after that!

One Love
Big T
Where is the LOVE?
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

deepseas,
_you are a sweet,kind person and I really appreciate these things you said; I have good days and bad ones and today, I especially needed to hear this...thank you for the love...jennifer :-x