Used to get Paid to imitate Richard Pryor...

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tis2flyyy

Used to get Paid to imitate Richard Pryor...

Post by tis2flyyy »

One of my many boyfriends told me that when he was young, he used to get paid to imitate Richard Pryor to his Mom' friend's when they came over on Bid Whist night. (that is a card game).

Then he broke out and started imitating him....I was rollin'! It was real funny, because he has like really BIG and has this real deep voice, like Lou Rawls (God Bless his soul, also) and dude looks like KING KONG!

You had to see it! Dude had me laughing so hard, I was wishing I had wore some Depends over to his house!!!

But on the real, that is the gift that Richard left for us. The gift of continual laughter. I am THANKFUL to GOD for Richard Pryor. I am also very thankful that I, as well as many others on this site, was able to share this love we have for him on this site, and he KNEW it.

It is one thing to come on this site AFTER the fact and show your love. That is all well and good and we all appreciate those who have.

But to that special crew that has been DOWN since day#1, and ya'll know who you are...I have nothing but mad love and respect for you all for being DOWN and staying DOWN. The down-est of them all, beyond compare is our Dear Jennifer. Now, that is my definition of a DOWN azz chick.

& before anyone gets offended, I am not knocking those who joined here later.....Your love for Richard and Jennifer is MUCH appreciated and we appreciate you for sharing it.

But the homey's that have been down since day #1, hold a very special place in my heart. I envy them.

I will keep it real, I joined this site right after my B-day, in September. Somebody gave me a Richard Pryor T-shirt for my B-day because they knew that I LOVE Richard Pryor and am one of his #1 fans. They said they ordered it from this site. That made me come on here. I joined on 9/27/05. I came at the 11th hour, but at least I can still say, I was here and was able to interact with TMIC and his lovely wife.

I will never forget Richard and me coming on this site and representing is one of the ways I choose to honor this great man.
Where is the LOVE?
bcddjjsc690

Re: Used to get Paid to imitate Richard Pryor...

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tis2flyyy,
I know what you mean , when I joined 3/05 I was kicking myself in the ass for being a year late , And after reading thru alot of the old post ,I said " Damn, they're having big fun here", But like you said it 's all good .
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

tis2flyyy,

So what's worse, sounding like Lou and looking like Kong or sounding like Kong and looking like Lou?

(I ain't saying nothing about Lou, but if you had to choose between his voice or looking like a 25 ft silverback...)
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

JTF,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just read this and was rollin!'

To me, is is actually rather handsome....you see AT THE BANK!

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

& for a GOLD Digga such as myself, that is ALL GOOD!!!!
Where is the LOVE?