thanks Jenn

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
morenocomedy

thanks Jenn

Post by morenocomedy »

Thanks Jenn. It's nice to hear from you again.
Since Richard's passing I keep hearing all sorts of stories about his last years.
Hollywood Outlaws seems like a couple of people that are upset their shitty movie didn't get made. It's things like this that make me want to hug you. It seems like you put up with a lot since you and Richard met. You were the person he wanted to spend his last part of his life here on Earth with. I hope I can be at your 3rd wedding with him in Heaven.
Fuckin' Richard, I hope he didn't get married up there already. You are a great women Jenn. You should call my girfriend and give her some tips.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: thanks Jenn

Post by bingolong »

morenocomedy,
....Knowing Rich he is on wife number two by now....(just passing time until Jennifer makes it up there of course)..... ;)

...but on the real Jennifer is a very strong and special person!!!!We love her...):) :-x
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

bingolong,

I just held a seance.

He is divorcing ghost-wife #2 to remarry ghost-wife #1!

:lol:
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

JTF,
:lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

JTF,

Your ass is a fool!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I missed you man, Happy New Year
Where is the LOVE?