Gene Wilder???

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Mister Gee

Re: Gene Wilder???

Post by Mister Gee »

Jennifer,

]:o(]:o(]:o(]:o(]:o( ]:o(]:o(]:o(]:o(
]:o( ]:o( ]:o( ]:o(
]:o( ]:o( ]:o( ]:o(]:o(
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Jennifer,

You know who has love, and who has their own sad little world...

Richard had love around him. You saw to that. Now that he's gone some people are strangely absent... Well, they will die one day too. I'm sure there will be people who forget them at that time too.

The only time you can be assured of people showing up is for the will... Because that's all people give a damn about. ]:o(

I think I'll write a will with a list of people mentioned. Let somebody find out they are mentioned in the will, only to have a list of people at the end "Who never gave a damn about anything but money in their miserable damn lives. That's why they're here." :lol:
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

JTF,
@.@ 8-o :lol:
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

JTF,
yeah its a fallacy that you have to will everyone at leazt a dollar.....all you have to do is put their name in the will an what they are to you and that is enough......an its funny that Richard made more money for Wilder in Silver Streak an they widened the part for Pryor to make it bigger and they made a few other movies one i am getting is Stir Crazy.......and Richard made Wilder very much money.......for i know that Richard was very much more the actor and comedian than Wilder ever was......he carried those movies for the boy.......but i guess Wilders yes people convinced him he was the star... :lol: :lol: :lol: I never even thought Wilder was funny cept in Young Frankenstein
NetteB

Post by NetteB »

Appaloosa,

Stir Crazy is one of the best movies around and it could not have been successful without RP!!! The only movie I have seen with GW in w/o RP is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...I have never been interested in any of GW's movies if RP wasn't in them... How could he not give respect and credit to RP.... sad sad sad..
Mudbone4Life.

Post by Mudbone4Life. »

RIP Richard. Condolences to Jennifer.

I honestly never knew Richard and Gene were not friends.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

NetteB, I think though Gene was jelouse that Rich was the true star of that partnership he could of lived with it..No I think what really drove Gene Wilder over the edge was when they were in ajoining urinals and he caught a peak at Richards East Illinois love hammer..that was what drove him into a hatefilled jelous rage..
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Appaloosa,
Your name should be Abby Normal. :lol: sorry, that sucked...it's the third week of the endless bummer and nothings going right.

"She's got... Marty Feldman eyes"
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
yeah he sed abby normal but he meant A.B. Normal.......an i dont know bout a girl with google eyes... :lol:

Murphdogg,
you gettin emails from vampires yet?.....ok just joking man okay..... :lol: 8-O
NetteB

Post by NetteB »

Murphdogg,
ROFLMAO!!! Stop!!! too funny... Yeah that may have been the icing on the cake right there. LOL