Eddie Suck's

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Beanie

Eddie Suck's

Post by Beanie »

I know it aint nice to put up stuff that is just calling someone name's ( eddie murphy suck's ) but ... He do'es, this site is devoted to Richard Pryor , the god of comedy. and therefore should ramain all about HIM.
Think about it even eddie murphy aint got a web site cause he hasnt got enough funny stuff to say about himself, nor does anyone else hence NO Web page!

Please forgive me folks i dont mean to be nasty and call names ..... an some of his movies are awight. but they just dont cut the mustard ... Richard Pryors stuff is timeless
mojones

Re: Eddie Suck's

Post by mojones »

Beanie,

Stop holding back and tell us how you really feel. :lol: Remind me never to get on your bad side.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Beanie,
Preach!!! :lol:
ajryder

Post by ajryder »

Jennifer,

Eddie Murphy was just a copy of Richard he even keeps saying motherfucker!! They should relable all his films Starring EDDIE MURPHY** (**Richard Pryor taught him all he knows.) You know Richard is orignial eddies just the copy he's ok just not as funny!

Mr Pryor is one mean motherfucker he rules ;)
mojones

Post by mojones »

ajryder,

That's true of most comedians. We all are cheap copies of the original. Its impossible to do stand up without channeling Pryor. But what I find disheartening is too many comics refuse to acknowledge the debt they owe to the man.
Mudbone 115

Post by Mudbone 115 »

eddie is a copy no question about that i lost alot of respect for him now since i heard that he dissed richard how can u diss some1 that u copied for so long so i like to say fuck eddie there is alot i will would say about eddie but i may get banned lol
graniteplanet

Post by graniteplanet »

Mudbone 115,

What has Eddie said 'bout TMIC? I heard Eddie's going back to stand up.
ToByD

Post by ToByD »

mojones,

What I find more disheartening is when other comedians take the piss out of Richard's condition.

That is something I find totally offensive even more so than bad language which if we're all honest we all use, even a short arse english dude like me!! :lol: :D
Time's a great healer unless it's a
rash, then yer better off with ointment!!!
clairus99

Post by clairus99 »

i was never drawn to eddie murphy anyway. i don't know if i've even seen any of his films (unless you count the shrek films!).
TheGscreen

Post by TheGscreen »

Beanie,
Pryor paid the price and paved the road for eddie and a few others!