nothing but love

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
kittyocat

nothing but love

Post by kittyocat »

I am 45 and just graduated from college. Do you know how stupit college students are now days. And they wear their pants around their knees. Do guys really think that that is attractive?
JTF
XXX

Re: nothing but love

Post by JTF »

kittyocat,

Hi Kitty. Welcome! And congradulations! I'm 32 and technically still a college sophmore. Originally from Detroit (Schoolcraft & Greenfield)

To answer your question about pants hanging around the knees, some men do find that attractive. They are in prison. Just remind any young man you see with his pants that low that he's advertizing that ass... :lol:

PS. You misspelled "stupid," but you're from Livonia so I guess that's par for the course. :p
DennisTabella

Post by DennisTabella »

kittyocat,

[img]http://www.defendersofanimals.org[/img]

Yes, it is crazy the way they are dressing in college these days.

Dennis
keavin

Post by keavin »

DennisTabella,
their pants are falling because they are full of shit! :lol: :lol: :lol:
keavin

Post by keavin »

deepseas,
im with you this whole concept of todays hip hop fashion it's not for us (atleast my ass) 70's people, i graduated high school in 78/79 and i still wear my afro, and if "Bell bottoms" made a came back i would jump in a pair as if it was my first peice of ass!!!... :lol: :lol:
keavin

Post by keavin »

deepseas,
They Call me "SHAFT". B-) B-) B-)
keavin

Post by keavin »

deepseas,
AHH there's nothin like some good-ol soul music,im going to plug up my Bassguitar and get down with this one B-)
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

kittyocat,
yeah JTFs right .....most guys dont know thats the reason they wear thier pants low......they just know its a fad an they do it...i know one guy that wore his low an had some boxer shorts showing too ezpensive kind.....i mean who cares if the guy had ezpensive boxer shorts?......i seen one guy that had a baggy pair of jeans on wearin them low on the hips.....what a moron......i would rather look like a dressed up bellbottom wearin five sammich eating fro wearin mutha any day than one of them....... :lol:
keavin

Post by keavin »

deepseas,
you know that cat shaft is a baaaaad ,,,,,,,,,shut-yo mouf! B-) B-) B-) B-)
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

deepseas,

He's a complicated man

Noone understands him but his woman