The Reason why i love Richard

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
TallGentle_man

The Reason why i love Richard

Post by TallGentle_man »

Richards’s comedy is universal. The quote I like to live by is what Mudbone said “Always Keep Some Sunshine on Your Face”
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: The Reason why i love Richard

Post by Jennifer »

TallGentle_man,thank you-so much-
for your wonderful words about Mudbone!!!!!!!! Richard thanks you!jlp and richard
OneFunnyBitch

Post by OneFunnyBitch »

I love Richard because he speaks from his heart, with no holds barred. He has made me smile at times when no one else could. And for that I am so grateful. I have never had the pleasure of meeting him, but Richard is always in my heart and thoughts. Bless him and Jennifer, for all that they do for us.

“Always Keep Some Sunshine on Your Face”
Always Keep Some Sunshine on Your Face
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

dumbass,
Ignore the Bushites---they know not how truly uninformed they are... B-)
Surferchicklet

Post by Surferchicklet »

dumbass,

"For years, wives, friends, girlfriends, parents, siblings, teachers, employers and coworkers have all tried to get me to stop getting so nasty with idiots."

Why? What else can you do with them?

Seriously.... If you argue with crazy people how do you know when/if you win? I've done my share of beating my head against a wall trying to make some idiot understand and it's just not worth it, usually. I learned to pick my battles and am more interested in showing others who may be reading how unreasonable, illogic and idiotic the opponent is... and the best way is to be calm, reasonable, logical, and source facts...

And nondefensive responses... Hard to argue with someone who's agreeing that you have a right to believe or feel a certain way... ;p
<font color=blue>Feelin' blue in a red state...</font color>
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

dumbass,
We love you Dave-and thanks for your support...as Surferchick says... to paraphrase..."let's not argue with crazy people"...
mojones

Post by mojones »

dumbass,

Thanks for clearing that up about your date. For a minute, I thought you were referring to something else...gonnoryphilis or something.

Anyway, I just got back. I know this isn't the proper thread to say this. But I'll find the right one later. Right now, I just wanted to say the I'm Not Dead Yet DVD is awesome! I particularly enjoyed Chappelle. It was included in the extras where he basically said what we all know: PRYOR is the greatest of all time.

I know we say that all the time. But it's still nice to see him recognized by one of the best comics working today.