You'll never know how much I love you.

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Andi51

You'll never know how much I love you.

Post by Andi51 »

Dear Richard,
I am very grateful for the opportunity to thank you for all you've given me.
I could never thank you enough for bringing joy to my sad childhood, for inspiring me to try stand up. Now,for making me dread your illness like I dreaded my moms I send a big fuck you.
My mother (another Sag.) was a jazz musician, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and a junkie. I was at the mercy of her drug addiction, having my jaw broken in a car crash in NYC when I was 4 while she was copping. I didn't see her again til I was 13.
I did have your albums to keep me company and bring laughter to my sad childhood. I didn't know what compels people to grab a bag instead of a hand but the sickness did take a hold of me, too. It helped me to understand.I was able to walk away from it, but I always think of people in my life (you are included) that hurt themselves, never understanding their importance. My mom's dead now, but I know she is still with me. I know I'm just a faceless name to you, but I want you to know how much happiness you gave to me and so many others.
I thank Jennifer for taking such good care of you. I thank you for teaching me the value of humor in times of despair.
I wish you a wonderful life. I wish I could hug and kiss you. I can just send you all my love and gratitude.
Andrea Jarrette
ringpiecex@aol.com
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Re: You'll never know how much I love you.

Post by Jennifer »

Andi51,
Oh---what a wonderful post---it made me cry and Richard smile!!! :-x
Andi51

Post by Andi51 »

Dear Jennifer,
Now I'm crying! Thank you so much for the reply. I am so honored to have gotten my message across to Richard. I am crying tears of joy because he now knows how I feel. I never thought I'd have that opportunity.
Thank you so much!
Love,
Andrea
Andi51

Post by Andi51 »

Jennifer,
The more I find out about you , the more I think were seperated at birth! I do alot of work for animal rights as well, adore my husband and love Richard. I was wondering...when is your birthday? (I don't need the year) Mine is July 9. Do me a favor....give Richard that kiss from me. Where you kiss him is up to you ;p
Be well and stay strong.
By the way.... I never liked Gene Wilder. I thought he was a little slimey, but never knew why. Now, after reading your post, I know why.
Best Wishes,
Andrea
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

Andi51,
LOL---Gene is slimey!LOL :lol:
I am a virgo...
Love your post and thrilled to have you on board! Crying and lauaghter allowed!!LOL
I just placed a sweet kiss on TMIC for both of us! :-x
Andi51

Post by Andi51 »

Jennifer,
I'm pretty sharp, but please explain the acronym "TMIC".
Still riding the high of having you respond to my message.
I have a couple of questions...
Do you have a P.O. box to send gifts to? I wanted to send you guys a mixed tape. I have pretty great taste in music and wanted to share some songs that have moved me.It's a pretty cool way to communicate.
What is Richard's favorite movie that he made? Mine is "which way is up?".
Tell Richard that I study acting with Arthur French, who was in Car Wash with him. (Also a favorite of mine.)
What is his stance on the state of entertainment today? I think that it's pretty pathetic that as a 41 year old I can count on one hand how many things have moved me in the last 10 years, i.e. Buffalo '66, Jackie Brown and the singer Jeff Buckley.
The best thing I've experienced in my life was going to Al Green's church in Memphis, where he did a 5 hour sermon and had the congregation pray for my mom who was suffering w/ cancer and just had her leg ampuated due to diabetes.
When I called her later tht night, she was so overwhelmed, bcause her favore musicians were Charle Parker, Coltrane, Ray Charles, Al Green, Marvin Gaye, and Billie Holiday. She also dated Charles Mingus. I bured her w/ a photo of us and a copy of Lady in Satin and Mingus' book Beneath the Underdog.
I'm sorry I rambling, but I am he conductor that keeps her memory alive. That's all I can do. I know you know what I mean.
Love, Andrea