why I like richard...Richard who??

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bigguru

why I like richard...Richard who??

Post by bigguru »

Just kidding... Richard has gotten me thru some tough times.Even to this day your ability to laugh at the worst situation gets me thinkin..well gee..46 yrs of total confusion as to..whats the point.. Richard can laugh at it...so can I..I hope you are doing well, Your family is doing well..and your dogs especialy..Im a dog lover..My baby is a female german shepard..shes huge..145 lbs..cant find a male to mate with her.. I think they are scared....
I pop in here from time to time to check up on Richard..But never posted.Im 46..I have lost my father, My sister and my brother.My other sister has cancer.we seem to drop after 50. My mom is 80 and wont be here long... ..Richard keeps me going on some of the bad days..and still makes me laugh..
Anyway.. I wish you and your family the best and hope you are doing well.do you play any online games???if so..what?? It would give me the thrill of my life to play richard online..I suck..dont worry,,Ill be waiting to hear from you.. Your not getting off easy..Dave in NY..