MR. RICHARD PRYOR...YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
graniteplanet

MR. RICHARD PRYOR...YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by graniteplanet »

I just watched some skits of THE RICHARD PRYOR SHOW & SPECIAL for the first time in at least 6 months and since I saw CHRIS ROCK: NEVER SCARED, LEWIS BLACK: BLACK ON BROADWAY, and CHAPPELLE'S SHOW and a bunch of other comics and shit. I can see where the influence came...RICHARD PRYOR!! He broke the boundaries, he tore down the wall of what was "OK" to talk about on stage. All these new generation motherfuckers should bow down to you for paving the way (paving the way...shiiittt...you built the motheruckin' road) for them. There's never gonna be another!!

Richard, I want to thank you for all the times you got me on the floor laughing. Everytime some serious shit happens in my life, I watch or listen to you. You always turned those tears into tears of joy. I tried one time to watch GARRY SHANDLING after some bitch left me, and I cried even harder. Then I put you shit on....and I was fuckin' someone again in an hour. Thanks Rich...No one has made me laugh harder.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

P.S. Excuse me for being so sentimental...I had a few drinks tonight...GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!