Who wanna battle at bagging. Haters not allowed

Tell us why you love Richard Pryor so much. Send Richard your love messages.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Gareth

Re: Who wanna battle at bagging. Haters not allowed

Post by Gareth »

gpholms,
you got a diaper full of shit on your ass? maybe you should try that one again...

my mom dirty? shiyet... you mom is like a fuckin hockey player... only changes her pads every 3 periods.

cross eyed? hmm... with those thick as glasses your mom wears, i bet when she looks at a map, she can see people waving.

how you gonna talk about powdered milk? shiyet... your mom is so dry, the crabs on her pussy have to carry canteens! :lol:

much love!

gareth ]:o)
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Jennifer,
yeah, lol. i been crackin up all day with these. didja notice? this is our first "hot thread"

lol

gareth B-)
gpholms

Post by gpholms »

Gareth,
Your mom so strong she can drink peanutbutter. Hey is she still working out with truck drivers.

your moms so black she got pulled over on a scooter for
tinted windows

And yes your mom is dirty! She so dirty the roaches in her house our on strike. The house smells like thier burning a chitlen inscence
gpholms

Post by gpholms »

Jennifer,
Thank you for supporting us. Gareth is a funny fucker I just hope some of these other fuckers step up to the plate. Because right now me and Gareth own this motha
who else want some.

much love gpholms
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

gpholms and Gareth,
I don't know why either one of yall are tripping Both them bitches got some good pussy!And I should know!!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

gpholms,
hahaha! man... you got a lot to say about moms with that fat ass one you got. yeah, her measurements may be 36-24-36... but her other arm is just as big! i mean shiyet... bitch is so fat, she needs a panoramic lens to take her drivers lisence photo... i know she is tryin to shake it off though... i mean... the only thing stoppin her from gettin to jenny craigs, is the fuckin doorway. HAHAHA :lol:

bingolong,
good pussy? you wouldnt know good pussy if it pissed in your face. and hows your fat ass mom doin? i heard they still havent got the stretch marks out of her bathtub yet.

she was fat as a baby too... so fat, i heard her first word was "oink" :lol:

much love!

p.s.
gpholms, you know i am white though right? ;) although, that scooter snap was pretty funny. lol :lol:
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Gareth,
Good one Gare, Good one......kinda like your mama's throat (gobble gobble).
Look I can't say nothing bad about yall mamas, both of them bitches have been real good to me! I can't complain!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

bingolong,

yeah, you said that already @.@ hahaha

look... the only thing i know about your mama and throats... is that hers works a lot like a shotgun. two cocks, and she blows! better watch out... :lol:

thats one dangerous bitch!

much love!

gareth
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Gareth,
Look Gare. I'm going to have to holla back at you with the jokes.It's movie night and your moms wants to see that new Adam Sandler flick.Speaking of Adam Sandler you know she calls me "Big Daddy" now right?
Like I said I can't say nothing bad about them broads!

"I beg your pardon.....my mom, she was a great old gal!!"
Richard Pryor shit from "That N@*r's Crazy
cbreez0101

Post by cbreez0101 »

gpholms,
P.S. cbreez is short for cool breeze. that was my name when i was a baby. ;p