A hero's tale (extremely tounge and cheek)

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
rsmayton

A hero's tale (extremely tounge and cheek)

Post by rsmayton »

O.K here's the story. Me and the Mrs. took our minature dachsund Overton for a short car ride. He's not the smartest dog in the world god love em'. Anyway we opened the door and he dipped out the car and kept runnin like a bat out of hell. I chased that sombitch through the parking lot and into an exxon parking lot. He was headed right for four lanes of busy traffic at 5 oclock. It must have looked real fuckin funny a six foot five, 245 pound person chasing, and not being able to catch mind you, a ten pound dachsund. I was thinking if I don't catch this dog, it's over. It must of been adrenaline but I turned on the burners got close enough to him that I kicked his back legs out from under him like a soccer ball too slow him down. Thank god he slowed down enough that I could get him. That motherfucker ran like he was escaping from nazi Germany. Anyway once my mild heart attacked subsided I realized I saved his life. Good karma COME THE FUCK ON!!! That is all for now. Choi!!

P.S. If this story sucked I apoligize :p

Spencer
You want to buddy somthin',Buddy up on this here!
JTF
XXX

Re: A hero's tale (extremely tounge and cheek)

Post by JTF »

rsmayton,

Noooooo.... That story didn't suck at all... @.@

Some day, you'll be telling the grandkids about the time you heroicaly kicked the legs out from under a 8 inch tall dog! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

rsmayton,
No, it didn't suck-made me laugh!! I've been taken out by my dogs-running through the house-just knock me on my ass!
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Post by Jennifer »

astonamous,
That's funny!!LOLO :lol: :lol: :lol: